Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATL
(04-27-2021, 11:52 AM)kalibengal Wrote: Has anyone noticed ATL have not provided any indication (that I have seen) one way or another to draft Matt Ryan's successor at #4?
They could shock us all and pick up Sewell or Chase and that would make the pick an easy one....or open up the flood gates on some very attractive trade opportunities.  I do not think Pitts is on Bengals radar....and if he is they are doing a good job of disguising it.  
Thursday should be interesting....compared to last yr. The ATL Pick is the nail biter for me.

I believe when the restructured Ryan's contract it was an indication they are staying with him.. so I pick it is Sewell  (Ryan has been sacked more than any QB over the past 3-4 years) possible Pitts unless they work a trade out for Jones then Chase is in play
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 12:13 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: If that happens it SHOULD calm things down on this board at least. If they take whichever one is left people would still probably find a way to complain though.

I don;t think believing in drafting a Oline in 1st round or taking the BPA is complaining, it is philosophy of  the debate of position need and BPA together. 

Reply/Quote
Miami made an interesting move today by trading their starting Tackle. They maybe thinking we are going Chase and positioning for Sewell
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 04:59 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Miami made an interesting move today by trading their starting Tackle. They maybe thinking we are going Chase and positioning for Sewell

Flowers was a starting G, not T.
They reportedly are planning to move Hunt inside to G, opening up the RT spot.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I've been hoping ATL takes Pitts. I really don't want him. Nothing against him as a prospect but taking a TE that high scares the crap out of me. I don't seeing them taking Chase but they could pull a shocker or trade out and someone else take Chase. Really if any non quarterback gets picked at 4 I really hope the Bengals strongly consider any trade offers. We need more than just one guy any which way it swings and 1 or 2 extra day picks could really make this draft for us.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 12:05 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: i hope they dont Select a QB as that raises the trade value of our pick for those QB needy teams

I don't see any chance that they move out of 5.
Reply/Quote
Jeremy Fowler and Dan Graziano are both reporting ATL plans to stay at 4 and take Kyle Pitts.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 01:19 PM)Au165 Wrote: Jeremy Fowler and Dan Graziano are both reporting ATL plans to stay at 4 and take Kyle Pitts.

Lions reportedly tried to trade up with Alanta to take Chase... Have to wonder if the Falcons are being stupid and could move back to 7 and still get Pitts along with another pick.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 01:54 PM)Synric Wrote: Lions reportedly tried to trade up with Alanta to take Chase... Have to wonder if the Falcons are being stupid and could move back to 7 and still get Pitts along with another pick.

Nah, I think they are worried Miami would take him. It’s all a guessing game on who around you will do what. Miami at 6 with him on the board could even potentially move back to someone to take him.

Edit: misread lol
Reply/Quote
That 4 spot continues to be the subject of trade up rumors.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/04/28/report-patriots-talked-to-falcons-about-trading-up-to-no-4-likely-to-draft-justin-fields/
Reply/Quote