Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon 4th in NFL in rushing
Mixon may end up dropping out of the Top 5 over the next 5 games given the difficult schedule the Bengals have.
BAL, PIT, and IND all Top 10 defenses, especially against the run.
CLE has a Top 10 rushing defense and only allowed 68 rushing yards to Bengals in Week 2.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 11:19 AM)motoarch Wrote: Damn Josh allen's balling out in buffalo.

Who saw that happening?

Not to get too far off topic but...I went back and looked at my posts on Allen from pre-draft and I was really high on him but one thing I noted was his accuracy issues could be fixed. I mentioned that he did a poor job of resetting his based when moving his launch point and if he could clean it up I could see him being a more athletic Big Ben.

Full disclosure for that class, I was...
High on Mayfield (TBD)
High on Rosen (Misss- but I noted his attitude could be an issue)
High on Allen (Hit)
Down on Darnold (Hit)
High on Lamar ( Big Hit)
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 10:48 AM)Au165 Wrote: Not to get too far off topic but...I went back and looked at my posts on Allen from pre-draft and I was really high on him but one thing I noted was his accuracy issues could be fixed. I mentioned that he did a poor job of resetting his based when moving his launch point and if he could clean it up I could see him being a more athletic Big Ben.

Full disclosure for that class, I was...
High on Mayfield (TBD)
High on Rosen (Misss- but I noted his attitude could be an issue)
High on Allen (Hit)
Down on Darnold (Hit)
High on Lamar ( Big Hit)

Any other misses or just patting your own back
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 02:03 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Any other misses or just patting your own back
I have been pretty clean on QB's for the last couple of years. Thought Haskins was a development project, called Daniel Jones as a high end talent in December of his last year before he was projected round 1 and was the biggest Murray guy here. Going forward if you want to keep score, I was really high on Burrow, lukewarm on Tua, and Herbert (So far Herbert looks good) down on Hurts and thought Jordan Love was the most overrated QB in a couple of years. I have probbly missed more on O line than anything, I liked Price, but offennsive line play is my least knowledgable area.
Reply/Quote