Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF grades-Steeler edition
Apparently RBs are on a different scale and Mixon's score is actually good for the position. He had 134 yards after contact which was more than 17 teams entire rushing totals.

Adeniji-63.1 with 1 pressure
Hopkins-68.4-best score of the season. Last 2 weeks have been significantly higher than before the bye.

Hilton received the highest score of his NFL career
Hendrickson has had 10 QB pressures in the last 2 games

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Were Prince and Spain on the Watt side of the action?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 12:32 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Were Prince and Spain on the Watt side of the action?

Watt primarily plays on the left side of the line, so over the RT. It would have been Prince and Reiff. 
Reply/Quote
I'm hoping we are seeing Hopkins coming out of it (getting 100% healthy) and Adenji arriving. Man would that be a lift.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 12:34 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Watt primarily plays on the left side of the line, so over the RT. It would have been Prince and Reiff. 

Thanks, I was curious if the more highly graded players were impacted by the Watt factor of him playing injured and not doing much in the game.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 12:37 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Thanks, I was curious if the more highly graded players were impacted by the Watt factor of him playing injured and not doing much in the game.

The left side dealt with a healthy Cam Heyward

Reply/Quote
God Pittsburgh PLEASE don't sign Aaron Rodgers for the next season. Please. Just let us have this.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 12:44 PM)pally Wrote: The left side dealt with a healthy Cam Heyward

Heyward actually moves based on their looks. He played over Adeniji quite a few times including on the 4th down run where Adeniji cleared him out.
Reply/Quote
I've been watching Apple for several years now. And I'm not gonna say he's awesome but he has some talent. The problem has always been he's just so damn inconsistent. One play it's like WOW what a DB. Next two plays you're like get that bum outta there.

Here's to hoping he's finally getting all his shit in one sock.
Reply/Quote
Michael Thomas? Who's that

Edit - oh the WR, so special teams I guess
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 12:36 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I'm hoping we are seeing Hopkins coming out of it (getting 100% healthy) and Adenji arriving. Man would that be a lift.

The OC/RG was the weakest link on this team all year.

Hopkins returning to form and Adenji stepping up his game would be HUGE.  The O-line works more as a unit then any other position group.  It is only as strong as its weakest links.
Reply/Quote
even after this good performance from Trey, Im not buying that he's back to form. I think this was more of a great gameplan from Taylor, the OC, and Pollack
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 01:21 PM)Sanforbd Wrote: Michael Thomas? Who's that

Edit - oh the WR, so special teams I guess

No.  We now have a safety named Michael Thomas.  He played 23 snaps Sunday.  Not a big star, but not a scrub either.  He has 33 career starts with the Dolphins and Giants.

Michael Thomas Stats | Pro-Football-Reference.com
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 01:37 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: even after this good performance from Trey, Im not buying that he's back to form. I think this was more of a great gameplan from Taylor, the OC, and Pollack

There can be a whole lot of successful game planning that allows a weaker player to succeed

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 01:23 PM)pally Wrote:

Nice, probably would have been even better if they don't get that awful offensive pass interference call on Chase that changed a 1st and 10 from the 12 to a 2nd and 20 from the 35 and Burrow took a shot that got picked off. It's all good though since Hilton got the pick 6 on the next snap, but that was still an absolutely terrible call. Would have most likely kept their scoring on consecutive possessions streak going to 10 as well.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 01:37 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: even after this good performance from Trey, Im not buying that he's back to form. I think this was more of a great gameplan from Taylor, the OC, and Pollack

I agree with the great gameplan but the offensive line physically dominated their dline, they were getting push on almost every rush attempt. That wasn't due to gameplan it was physically whooping their ass. Hopkins has been really bad this year but last 2 games he seems to be getting back to his old performance level. If he can even just be average going forward that's huge for the offense. Physically dominating people last 2 weeks is a good sign going forward for Hopkins, the oline, offense and team in general
Reply/Quote
It feels like Spain is top 5 every single week. Man I hope they’re already working on his next contract.

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 01:00 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I've been watching Apple for several years now. And I'm not gonna say he's awesome but he has some talent. The problem has always been he's just so damn inconsistent. One play it's like WOW what a DB. Next two plays you're like get that bum outta there.

Here's to hoping he's finally getting all his shit in one sock.

By wow plays do you mean..."Wow I can't believe Big Ben bailed out Apple with that bad throw...he was beat hard to the inside!"

BB saw it too....he went right back to attacking Apple on the next possession.  

Apple will get no love from me for dumb lucking an INT.  :)
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 03:17 PM)basballguy Wrote: By wow plays do you mean..."Wow I can't believe Big Ben bailed out Apple with that bad throw...he was beat hard to the inside!"

BB saw it too....he went right back to attacking Apple on the next possession.  

Apple will get no love from me for dumb lucking an INT.  :)

Looks like PFF viewed his performance as more than just a dumb interception
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote