Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF grades vs KC

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I must have been watching a different Jackson Carman, but stoked to see him rated so high.

Awuzie and Hendrickson are going to battle it out for best FA acquisition. Hendrickson gets the headlines, but CA is preforming great.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Only 80 for Burrow?!

Great for Jonah, Carman got beat bad on at least one snap that I remember but good for him making the top 5. Hopefully it’s a sign he’s taking a step forward. Wilson being top 4 his first game back is impressive.

What did Tee do that got left him below 64.5?
Reply/Quote
Logan Wilson being back was huge.

Reply/Quote
I am surprised to see Carman and Tupou with high grades. The D line had a brutal first half and Carman got beat and had a penalty against him. I don’t really watch them every play so that’s good that someone who evaluates every snap thinks they played well. Hopefully Carman is developing into a good long term starter.

Chase was so good that his 91.3 seems too low.
Reply/Quote
If Hilton hauls in that pick look out...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Im calling BS

Chase's grade isnt a 99
Reply/Quote
I don’t believe those numbers. “PFF!” is the sound a fart makes.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
I was curious if LG would be a little more natural to Carman than RG. Not sure if that's much of a thing a guard. I can't say I watched the line much.
Reply/Quote
I guerss Burrow has to throw for over a thousand yards in one game to get PFF to really grade him suitably.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 11:57 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I was curious if LG would be a little more natural to Carman than RG. Not sure if that's much of a thing a guard. I can't say I watched the line much.

Carman was fine. Had we had Fred Johnson it would have looked even better. johnson is an actual NFL caliber Tackle - Prince is spot help and gets abused a lot. 
Reply/Quote
Nice to see Jonah and Jackson grade so we'll dealing with Chris Jones all day
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 11:59 PM)Joelist Wrote: I guerss Burrow has to throw for over a thousand yards in one game to get PFF to really grade him suitably.

He’s their highest graded QB in the entire league…

Reply/Quote
Ogunjobi is not on the list?
Reply/Quote
Comically low for Burrow.

Did failing to score a rushing TD on the sneaks bring his grade down?
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 12:00 AM)Joelist Wrote: Carman was fine. Had we had Fred Johnson it would have looked even better. johnson is an actual NFL caliber Tackle - Prince is spot help and gets abused a lot. 

I think Prince contributed to getting Spain hurt in the first place. I'm pretty sure the guy he was supposed to be blocking ran into Burrow, who fell into Spain's leg.

I'm not sure why Johnson isn't starting over Prince...
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 01:07 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s their highest graded QB in the entire league…

He should be higher
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/PFF_AndrewR/status/1478090174856941572?s=20

Jackson Carman should get -50 on his grade just for this play. Im glad I didn't notice it live or I may have had a heart attack...

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 01:20 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Ogunjobi is not on the list?

Why would he be? 4 tackles, 0 sacks, and we had a RB go for 6.3 a carry and 2 TD’s against us. Honestly I’m surprised Tupou is in the top 5, but I don’t think he played that many snaps, and PFF just seems to love that dude for some reason.

Reply/Quote