Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Just think of the nerves all the other fans have
Feels nice, doesn’t it?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 03:04 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Feels nice, doesn’t it?

I've had a non stop smile for like 20 hours now or whatever. Look like the joker on Batman.
Reply/Quote
It's fun watching today's games knowing the Bengals are already advancing to the next round. Somewhere, I'd like to think a fan of the AFC teams left is thinking, "Oh no, please don't let us go against Burrow...it makes me nervous."
Reply/Quote
Imagine being in that Monday 815 slot

jesus christ what a horrible wait to play your first playoff game
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 03:09 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: It's fun watching today's games knowing the Bengals are already advancing to the next round. Somewhere, I'd like to think a fan of the AFC teams left is thinking, "Oh no, please don't let us go against Burrow...it makes me nervous."

The Titans will be heavily rooting for the Steelers tonight.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 03:12 PM)Housh Wrote: Imagine being in that Monday 815 slot

jesus christ what a horrible wait to play your first playoff game

That would be just awful.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The worst wait will be next September for the first game of the season.  I'm just gonna hold my breath and slowly tick off the seconds..  Sick
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 03:30 PM)grampahol Wrote: The worst wait will be next September for the first game of the season.  I'm just gonna hold my breath and slowly tick off the seconds..  Sick

No, no, no. Instead you'll focus all your energy on enjoying the Super Bowl victory! 
Reply/Quote