Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF grades week 13
(12-05-2022, 06:47 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: He did not, but it was close. He was tied for third in sacks allowed and third in pressures allowed. 

Close enough lol Regardless, Williams was awful before the knee injury, awful the few games following the injury, but is now playing much better since the bye. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 04:15 PM)pally Wrote: Chris Jones had something to say about Ted Karras's scores

These dudes just don’t learn do they?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 05:56 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Collins' pressure numbers are proof that Dunlap still has it.

He may be 33, but he still gets his, each game.

Yeah, he doesn't do his assignments often, but he will "get his".  
Reply/Quote
Do we think Collins is still having back issues, or is he just declining overall?
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
I said Volson would make all rookie team and was laughed at in pre season.
Reply/Quote
I've said all along that we didn't need a great offensive line...we just needed one that wasn't awful. These rankings definitely say not awful

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 02:40 PM)pally Wrote: I've said all along that we didn't need a great offensive line...we just needed one that wasn't awful.  These rankings definitely say not awful

let's see how they perform rest of season 

elite edge rushers will still be the kryptonite for this offense
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 03:35 PM)pally Wrote: Look at Volson  and Jonah continues his nice comeback since the Halloween nightmare

Jonah has put together 3 straight really good games. He just looks more comfortable and balanced out there. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I have to think Jonah's dislocated kneecap has improved as he seems more mobile and anchoring better.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 10:08 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: I said Volson would make all rookie team and was laughed at in pre season.

I'm 100% with ya on that!  I've been all about this guy since I watched him in the East-West Shrine game, begging that we draft him. Anthony Munoz was very high on him during training camp.  

Some of you folks were ready to scrap Volson after week 1, when he went against probably the best DL in the NFL Pittsburgh's Camron Hayward.   That was a baptism by fire, to say the least, and Volson will become a pro-bowl OL by the time it's all over with.  You folks just watch!
Reply/Quote
Seen this in the comments:

[Image: FjPG5oOWIAAmx2Y?format=jpg&name=large]

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 04:11 PM)tBengal Wrote: In the last several weeks Volson has gone up against Heyward, Simmons and Jones and has more than held his own IMO. Been happy with him.

That is impressive no doubt. Cordell might be our best mid round pick for the OL since Boling.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 06:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That is impressive no doubt. Cordell might be our best mid round pick for the OL since Boling.

I mean, that's not saying a whole lot.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 06:52 PM)Whatever Wrote: I mean, that's not saying a whole lot.

True, but Boling was damn good in his prime. Volson could be better honestly.
Reply/Quote
The hard part is over for Volson. He got past the gauntlet of DTs the past 3 games. He's now got 12 games under his belt and im sure the game is way slower for him than it was those first few. Can't wait to see his development over the next few years which I imagine will be pretty legit considering how quickly he's adapted to this level of competition. Not an easy task to go from blocking insurance salesman to NFL freaks.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
I've been watching some game footage and.... Volson and Jonah arent the weak links anymore

It's so very clearly LC at rt. The kc edge rushers just kept getting by LC at a decent enough rate
Reply/Quote