Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF just like the new days
I'm pretty happy with this.....
- - - - - -

Get to add 2 OL who can contribute as starters immediately (Sewell and Leatherwood) probably at LG and RT (Reiff to RG). Gotta protect Burrow.

Brown was a really productive WR with 2 years of 1k+ yards at 20.0+ yards per catch and 12/8 TDs those years. Can easily fulfill the #3 WR need.

Green can sit and develop on the bench for a year and move into a G spot once Sewell or Leatherwood move to T in year 2.

Tremble I actually like as a HB/FB. I don't think he has the hands to be a pure TE, but he could be a big difference maker blocking for Mixon and Burrow out of the backfield and catching a couple passes as need be.

Crosswell will add good S depth and I like guys who have an instinct to go after the ball and make big plays. 2 INT, 10 Pdef, and 3 FF his last season, 4 INT and 9 Pdef his previous season.

Patrick Jones adds DE depth, once again I like productive players. 12.5 TFL, 9.0 sacks last year, 11.5 TFL, 8.5 sacks, 4 FF the year before. 6'5, 240.

Kylen Gransen just some TE pass catching depth. WR initially turned TE in college, put up some decent numbers at SMU. 1,257 yards/16.1 AVG/14 TDs over his 2 years there. I'll take that in the 7th.

[Image: download.png]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Good draft! Personally, I'm not the biggest Leatherwood fan. Kind of thought he was lazy last season. Brown is good selection, he does lose focus and will drop one every now then. I've been leading the Patrick Jones parade this year, so definitely like that pick. The rest I know nothing about.
Reply/Quote
Only realized after the fact that I probably should have taken a kicker somewhere in there. Lets just throw that down at UDFA priority #1 (with a #3 RB as UDFA priority #2).

Also note, Zac Taylor, I waited until the 5th to get a blocking TE/FB/HB not taking one in the 2nd.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Taking Alex Leatherwood and putting him in a wide zone could be doing him a huge disservice. I don't see him as a great lateral mover which would hurt his best attribute his run blocking.

Penei Sewell and Kendrick Green both fit and I like those picks.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote