Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF mock with no trade (no way this happens...right?)
5) Kyle Pitts, TE/WR Florida (Chase went 4 to ATL)
38) Teven Jenkins, T Oklahoma St
69) Payton Turner, DE Houston
111) Kendrick Green, IOL Illinois
149) Milton Williams, DT LA Tech
190) Josh Palmer, WR Tennessee
202) Elijah Mitchell, RB Louisiana
235) Josh Imatorbhebhe, WR Illinois (I wanted to draft a K here but I guess they don't have K/P on the simulator?)

Seems way too good to be realistic. That's why I usually stay away from simulators lol.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I can get those same results more than you’d think. That would be an awesome draft and I think no way in hell those guys would be available in those spot.

And I don’t think they have k listed. I’ve tried too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 12:47 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I can get those same results more than you’d think.  That would be an awesome draft and I think no way in hell those guys would be available in those spot.

And I don’t think they have k listed.  I’ve tried too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's kinda why I wanted to finally use the simulator, as I've often felt they're less realistic than if we just did our mocks purely by hand (which I do).
To me, the above draft would be about as ideal of a scenario as I would hope for, and everyone fell kind of perfectly.
I don't think it will be that way, as I think almost every one of the guys I have after Rd 1 could be gone by that pick.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 12:50 PM)ochocincos Wrote: That's kinda why I wanted to finally use the simulator, as I've often felt they're less realistic than if we just did our mocks purely by hand (which I do).
To me, the above draft would be about as ideal of a scenario as I would hope for, and everyone fell kind of perfectly.
I don't think it will be that way, as I think almost every one of the guys I have after Rd 1 could be gone by that pick.

They did a 7 round mock draft with the Senior Analysts making picks Austin Gayle had the Bengals it went:

1. Ja'Marr Chase
2. Alex Leatherwood
3. Brady Christensen
4. Daviyon Nixon
5. Johnathan Cooper
6. Tommarion Terry
6. Marquez Stevenson
7. Kene Nwangwu
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 12:56 PM)Synric Wrote: They did a 7 round mock draft with the Senior Analysts making picks Austin Gayle had the Bengals it went:

1. Ja'Marr Chase
2. Alex Leatherwood
3. Brady Christensen
4. Daviyon Nixon
5. Johnathan Cooper
6. Tommarion Terry
6. Marquez Stevenson
7. Kene Nwangwu

Not bad aside from the fact I don't think Cooper will be that good of a pass rusher.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote