Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF ratings?
Does anyone have the PFF ratings for the game?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ryan Finley 9000
Reply/Quote
I saw a video on NFL.com and know that Lawson and Pratt both scored in the 90s. Other than that, no clue.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2020, 01:17 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Ryan Finley 9000

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
just for the defense. This was the best score of Lawson's career. Also taking Bledsoe out of the equation, the best our worst players have scored in a game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I lied...here is the offense

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2020, 09:55 PM)pally Wrote: just for the defense.  This was the best score of Lawson's career. Also taking Bledsoe out of the equation, the best our worst players have scored in a game

Pratt and Bates can thank Lawson and Hubbard for FINALLY having some pressure and making their jobs more like those of an average to above average team.  Everything starts with pressure. 

I think WJIII and Phillips had great games, but we learned from a game earlier in the season that dropped INTs lower your score substantially and both had one (at least...think Phillips had two!).  
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2020, 09:57 PM)pally Wrote: I lied...here is the offense

Thanks for both...

I didn't think AJ Green deserved a score like that, but whatever.  Maybe he blocked well?  Carter was awful, as was XSF and Fred.  Was a little surprised we didn't see more of Adeniji.  
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2020, 08:03 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Thanks for both...

I didn't think AJ Green deserved a score like that, but whatever.  Maybe he blocked well?  Carter was awful, as was XSF and Fred.  Was a little surprised we didn't see more of Adeniji.  

AJ had our longest play of the game.

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2020, 08:01 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Pratt and Bates can thank Lawson and Hubbard for FINALLY having some pressure and making their jobs more like those of an average to above average team.  Everything starts with pressure. 

I think WJIII and Phillips had great games, but we learned from a game earlier in the season that dropped INTs lower your score substantially and both had one (at least...think Phillips had two!).  

WJ3 also took a penalty on a big 4th down.

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2020, 09:18 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: WJ3 also took a penalty on a big 4th down.

Which was a terrible call
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2020, 01:51 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Which was a terrible call

There were a few other plays where Steeler receivers were looking for a little love from the officials, but this game the staff to have kept it fair, for the most part.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2020, 01:51 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Which was a terrible call

Don’t think PFF factors that in.

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2020, 02:14 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Don’t think PFF factors that in.

Penalties?  Sure they do
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2020, 02:48 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Penalties?  Sure they do

No, that it was a questionable call. I know penalties do. That’s why I mentioned it...

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2020, 02:48 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Penalties?  Sure they do

He’s saying they don’t overlook the penalty in their grading because it was a “bad call”
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2020, 02:50 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: He’s saying they don’t overlook the penalty in their grading because it was a “bad call”

Correct.

Reply/Quote
Hart again is not on the low end of our PFF line ratings.. he is rating much better than many want to admit on the board this season. With as thin as we are at tackle really makes sense to keep him on the team for next season even as if he is the swing tackle or guard if he does not earn a starting job
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2020, 04:09 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Hart again is not on the low end of our PFF line ratings.. he is rating much better than many want to admit on the board this season. With as thin as we are at tackle really makes sense to keep him on the team for next season even as if he is the swing tackle or guard if he does not earn a starting job

I like him as a depth player... too bad we paid him so much.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2020, 04:14 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I like him as a depth player... too bad we paid him so much.

look at his pay and other players around his salary of 5.5 M. he is middle of the pack at 15th in right tackle pay and is about middle of the pack in right tackle PFF last I checks and was about 20th out of 33 RT in salary value so he is not way overpaid when you compare performance with position and salary.  
Reply/Quote