Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thaddeus Moss
Good deal, let's get his foot straightened out and see what he has left. I did not realize he went undrafted. How does a TE break LSU's records for receptions and yardage, and help the QB win a Heisman, and go undrafted?
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2021, 08:47 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Good deal, let's get his foot straightened out and see what he has left. I did not realize he went undrafted. How does a TE break LSU's records for receptions and yardage, and help the QB win a Heisman, and go undrafted?

Busted foot that needed surgery when drafted, tape doesn't show much agility or speed, and only having about 10% of the receiving yards that year.
He's made some great catches at times though.

While people need to not get their hopes up with Moss in terms of becoming a Top 15 TE in the league, he probably wouldn't be too far off Sample or Uzomah in terms of production. Uzomah was a late round draft pick who didn't show much of anything until his 4th season, and Sample should have been a Day 3 pick. 
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2021, 10:30 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Busted foot that needed surgery when drafted, tape doesn't show much agility or speed, and only having about 10% of the receiving yards that year.
He's made some great catches at times though.

While people need to not get their hopes up with Moss in terms of becoming a Top 15 TE in the league, he probably wouldn't be too far off Sample or Uzomah in terms of production. Uzomah was a late round draft pick who didn't show much of anything until his 4th season, and Sample should have been a Day 3 pick. 

Still suprises me he didn't go in the 6th or 7th round after his performance at LSU. You would think someone would have taken a flyer on him. At any rate, I'm glad we're giving him a look, costs nothing and we might find him to be useful.
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2021, 11:25 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Still suprises me he didn't go in the 6th or 7th round after his performance at LSU. You would think someone would have taken a flyer on him. At any rate, I'm glad we're giving him a look, costs nothing and we might find him to be useful.

I agree. Many 6th and 7th rounders don't make the roster anyway, so he seemed worth a gamble late.
I was hoping he'd sign as an UDFA, but he chose WFT since they offered first.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote