Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PFF week 13: Top 5 on Offense and Defense
Top 5 on Offense

Chris Evans: 81.4 Only two snaps, but hey...he caught it.

Trenton Irwin: 80.7. Only 9 snaps, but still good

Cordell Volson: 76.6 Wow. Take a bow, Rookie

Joe Burrow: 73.4. WTF? That game was a 90, dumbasses.

Ja'Marr Chase 73.4 Welcome back, Uno.

Top 5 on Defense:

Vonn Bell: 74.7 Awesome game by our best safety.

Germaine Pratt: 72.0 Game changing play. If Chiefs score on that drive, they are up two scores.

BJ Hill: 67.2 Probably the best fleecing we have ever done as a franchise.

Eli Apple: 66.9, but had a really nice 71.4 coverage grade.

Trey Flowers: 66.7 (rounded up for obvious reasons). He was only in for 6 snaps, but was good in those 6.

ADG: 80.1 on special teams coverage units. Beast just waiting his turn.
Others of note:

CTB: 63.0 with a 72.9. I remember he missed one tackle that if he hit Pacheko, it would have sent him in to next week. Love his toughness and kudos to the Bengals coaches for his coverage skills. That was supposed to be his weak spot coming out.

Samaje - 72.3 Mr. Steady just keeps filling the role.

Jonah Williams 71.3 Highest lineman not named Volson
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 07:48 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Top 5 on Offense

Chris Evans: 81.4  Only two snaps, but hey...he caught it.  

Trenton Irwin:  80.7.  Only 9 snaps, but still good

Cordell Volson:  76.6  Wow.  Take a bow, Rookie

Joe Burrow:  73.4.  WTF?  That game was a 90, dumbasses.  

Ja'Marr Chase 73.4  Welcome back, Uno.  

Top 5 on Defense:

Vonn Bell:  74.7  Awesome game by our best safety.  

Germaine Pratt:  72.0  Game changing play.  If Chiefs score on that drive, they are up two scores.  

BJ Hill: 67.2  Probably the best fleecing we have ever done as a franchise.

Eli Apple:  66.9, but had a really nice 71.4 coverage grade.

Trey Flowers:  66.7 (rounded up for obvious reasons).  He was only in for 6 snaps, but was good in those 6.

ADG:  80.1 on special teams coverage units.  Beast just waiting his turn.  
Others of note:  

CTB:  63.0 with a 72.9.  I remember he missed one tackle that if he hit Pacheko, it would have sent him in to next week.  Love his toughness and kudos to the Bengals coaches for his coverage skills.  That was supposed to be his weak spot coming out.  

Samaje -  72.3  Mr. Steady just keeps filling the role.  

Jonah Williams 71.3  Highest lineman not named Volson
CTB was the one that knocked Maholmes at the goal line to strip him.  (They ruled he broke the plane AND KC recovered it anyway, but that was a good play by him.)  If he keeps playing like that, we'll get some of those bounce our way.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 07:52 PM)EatonFan Wrote: CTB was the one that knocked Maholmes at the goal line to strip him.  (They ruled he broke the plane AND KC recovered it anyway, but that was a good play by him.)  If he keeps playing like that, we'll get some of those bounce our way.

Damn near had his first pick. I think he had it if Bates doesn't knock it away from him.  
Reply/Quote
Scores seemed a bit low.
Reply/Quote
I think they accidentally gave Burrow - Mahomes grade…

Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/1599902377653727232?s=46&t=EULigDYPXz8bCg69GaKKnQ
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote