Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFN MOCK Bengalpool 3.0 '22
I made one trade with Atlanta. 31 for 43 and 82. Did 5 rounds, assume picks 6-7 are 'BPA' (lazy me).

R2, P43: Tyler Linderbaum, OC, Iowa
R2, P63: Trey McBride, TE, Colorado State
R3, P82: Cam Taylor-Britt
R3, P95: Logan Hall, DT, Houston
R4, P136: JT Woods, S, Baylor
R5, P174: Matt Araiza, P, San Diego State

So I already know, very unrealistic, but holy shit would I cream myself in excitement from this draft. Not sure how Linderbaum and Hall fall that far.

I wanted to take WR at P63, but my boy Pierce was off the board. Picked by Washington. If McBride wasn't there, I was going Dulcich, TE, UCLA. Better version of Uzomah.

I love JT Woods. Just watching his film and this guy is a BALL HAWK. He seems to be around the ball all the time, great speed, and dare I say, flashes of Ed Reed. Needless to say, I'm going to be a little jealous to see where he goes if it isn't Wincinnati.

WHODEY!!!!
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2022, 08:54 AM)Bengalpool Wrote: I made one trade with Atlanta. 31 for 43 and 82. Did 5 rounds, assume picks 6-7 are 'BPA' (lazy me).

So I already know, very unrealistic, but holy shit would I cream myself in excitement from this draft. Not sure how Linderbaum and Hall fall that far.

I wanted to take WR at P63, but my boy Pierce was off the board. Picked by Washington. If McBride wasn't there, I was going Dulcich, TE, UCLA. Better version of Uzomah.

I love JT Woods. Just watching his film and this guy is a BALL HAWK. He seems to be around the ball all the time, great speed, and dare I say, flashes of Ed Reed. Needless to say, I'm going to be a little jealous to see where he goes if it isn't Wincinnati.

WHODEY!!!!

Hall falling that far isn't too much of a stretch if analyst are to be believed. They report teams are weary of him being so much a tweener to spend a high pick on. That said, would enjoy this draft. May not be all the players I'd pick but solid nonetheless. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
About the only questionable one is Logan Hall falling to end of Rd 3.
I think McBride and CTB are in fair range.
I'd be willing to even take CTB at 63 based on what other CBs are still available.

This would be a great draft if it happened, just for the first four picks alone.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-14-2022, 12:53 PM)ochocincos Wrote: About the only questionable one is Logan Hall falling to end of Rd 3.
I think McBride and CTB are in fair range.
I'd be willing to even take CTB at 63 based on what other CBs are still available.

This would be a great draft if it happened, just for the first four picks alone.

Yeah Hall would probably surprise me the most falling that far.

I agree, this would be as solid as it gets almost.

Reply/Quote
(04-14-2022, 10:15 AM)WVUHomer Wrote: Hall falling that far isn't too much of a stretch if analyst are to be believed. They report teams are weary of him being so much a tweener to spend a high pick on. That said, would enjoy this draft. May not be all the players I'd pick but solid nonetheless. 

He could fall and it wouldn't necessarily be the "shock of the draft" per say, but I've seen people mocking him in that late 1st, early 2nd consistently. Would be huge value there imo.

Reply/Quote
(04-14-2022, 03:17 PM)Bengalpool Wrote: Yeah Hall would probably surprise me the most falling that far.

I agree, this would be as solid as it gets almost.

If I were to go with a more realistic guy at 95, I'd go with Matthew Butler (IDL, Tennessee).
Crazy things always happen in these simulation mocks. Illogical things.
But then again, teams "reach" for prospects all the time, causing many "better" prospects to fall.

We just saw that last year with Ossai falling to Bengals 3rd rounder. Many had him as an early 2nd rounder.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-14-2022, 08:54 AM)Bengalpool Wrote: I made one trade with Atlanta. 31 for 43 and 82. Did 5 rounds, assume picks 6-7 are 'BPA' (lazy me).

WHODEY!!!!

Like you said, Hall is a borderline first round pick to some, not realistic, but stranger things have happened.  Would love this overall, and I DO believe that McBride could be there in Rd 2 and still might be the first TE selected.  

I am not a fan of Jelani Woods at all at TE, despite crazy athleticism.  I'm not doing a Margus Hunt "wait until he learns the position" for four years.  
Reply/Quote