Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFN mock with 2 trades
I did a mock on PFN's mock draft simulator and made 2 trades that I feel worked out well. Missed out on a player or 2, but feel I got great value. Let me know what you think.

Round 1.
Joe Burrow
QB LSU
- we get our Dalton replacement and guy that has major upside and the intangibles you can't teach. Should give us a guy we hopefully can compare to the Mannings, and Brady's of the world.

Round 2 pick 33.
Cesar Ruiz
C Michigan
- best interior offensive lineman. allows us to use him at either guard or center while moving Hopkins back to his natural position of guard.

Round 3 pick 70 - trade picks 65 and 215 for 70, 173, and 227.
Logan Wilson
ILB Wyoming
- the type of football player you want at linebacker. pairs nicely with pratt and bynes.

Round 4 pick 84 trade picks 107, 173 and a 2021 3rd for 84 and 199.
Akeem Davis-Gaither
OLB Appalachian State
- finally have our athletic LB that can play the pass and disrupt the backfield.

Round 5 pick 147.
Robert Hunt
OT Louisiana
- strong interior lineman that beefs up the running lanes for mixon and co.

Round 6 pick 180.
Quartney Davis
WR Texas A&M
-lacks overall production, but has the size and natural receiving skills you want.

Round 6 pick 199.
Dalton Keene
TE VA Tech
- see above about production, but offers a ton of upside overtime.

Round 7 pick 227.
Tanner Muse
S Clemson
- big, strong, physical safety on the backend.
Reply/Quote
Wilson is Vigil all over again and we know how that went. Soooo eh.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2020, 04:18 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Wilson is Vigil all over again and we know how that went.  Soooo eh.

Wilson is much faster and had way more production than Vigil ever did. Not much of a comparison if you ask me.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2020, 03:30 PM)Crowe Wrote: I did a mock on PFN's mock draft simulator and made 2 trades that I feel worked out well. Missed out on a player or 2, but feel I got great value. Let me know what you think.

Round 1.
Joe Burrow
QB LSU
- we get our Dalton replacement and guy that has major upside and the intangibles you can't teach. Should give us a guy we hopefully can compare to the Mannings, and Brady's of the world.

Round 2 pick 33.
Cesar Ruiz
C Michigan
- best interior offensive lineman. allows us to use him at either guard or center while moving Hopkins back to his natural position of guard.

Round 3 pick 70 - trade picks 65 and 215 for 70, 173, and 227.
Logan Wilson
ILB Wyoming
- the type of football player you want at linebacker. pairs nicely with pratt and bynes.

Round 4 pick 84 trade picks 107, 173 and a 2021 3rd for 84 and 199.
Akeem Davis-Gaither
OLB Appalachian State
- finally have our athletic LB that can play the pass and disrupt the backfield.

Round 5 pick 147.
Robert Hunt
OT Louisiana
- strong interior lineman that beefs up the running lanes for mixon and co.

Round 6 pick 180.
Quartney Davis
WR Texas A&M
-lacks overall production, but has the size and natural receiving skills you want.

Round 6 pick 199.
Dalton Keene
TE VA Tech
- see above about production, but offers a ton of upside overtime.

Round 7 pick 227.
Tanner Muse
S Clemson
- big, strong, physical safety on the backend.

Not Bad! No way Hunt makes it to the 5th. I'd be very surprised if he gets out of the 2nd or 3rd.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2020, 04:18 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Wilson is Vigil all over again and we know how that went. Soooo eh.

How many Wyoming games have you watched?
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2020, 04:18 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Wilson is Vigil all over again and we know how that went.  Soooo eh.

I don't see that at all with Wilson, and Vigil actually showed better coverage ability once Preston Brown was released.  He was a pretty solid player for a fourth round pick, but Wilson makes the club better and is more of an ILB than Vigil. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote