Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFT.com article: Dalton MVP Candidate
(10-12-2015, 06:59 PM)Joe Pong Wrote: Just before the season, a bunch of people called me a troll for having the audacity to claim that Dalton was a top QB.

Who's the troll now bitches?

Well, this is sort of funny because you were still trolling and Andy WASN'T a top QB when you said it. If I say that the sky is green whenever the sky is blue, it doesn't mean I was right if the sky turns green for 5 weeks the next year.

"*****".

(10-14-2015, 08:30 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I don't think I was called a troll, but there were lots of other adjectives to describe my support of Dalton.  I don't care if people call me names, but I was amazed at the criticism leveled at him for the playoff performances.  It is as though they only parroted what they heard from assbags like Colin Cowherd?  And these are Bengals fans?

It makes me happy to see Dalton getting a standing ovation at Bengals Line and to hear that people started arriving at 1pm for a 6pm show.  It isn't about me needing to say "I told you so", it is about the fan base supporting Dalton and being so excited about this team.  I love it.  Feels like we are all on the same path now...and it is a winning path.

No, most of us formed our own opinions, BUT I do know a lot of the "haters" even gave Andy a pass for the 2014 playoff game considering everything that was happening around him. Hell, I gave him a pass for a lot of that season, he actually played very well in a few of the games without his top targets and it impressed me a lot with some of his performances.

Even though you likely still have me on ignore and won't be able to read this, your second paragraph there is very classy and maybe trolls like Pong can learn something from you. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote