Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PK and Millz Rank the Oline
(06-14-2023, 01:19 PM)Housh Wrote: JC isn’t beating out Jonah

I’d put ALOT of money

JC is gonna have to stay ready because he’s 1st lineman off the bench for every position but C and RG

I wouldn't bet a lot of money either way. Williams has more experience, but we've all seen him pushed back multiple times, which is something we rarely see from Carman. It appears both Williams and Carman have been putting in the work, so It's going to be interesting. 
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2023, 12:57 PM)casear2727 Wrote: That seems to be popular here, I would be shocked.

With LC hurt, Jonah is the only starter we have, any trade must be at least a 2nd rounder I would guess.  The oline has kept us from a SB trophy 2 years in a row, not sure how it makes sense to trade Jonah unless the deal is great AND Carman has become waay better or LC miraculously becomes healthy.

Collins I’m not counting out eventually
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(06-14-2023, 01:35 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Collins I’m not counting out eventually

It's going to get real interesting when he is 100% on who gets that starting spot. 
Reply/Quote
Through the SiriusXM app you can access yesterday's show on NFL radio- Movin' the Chains is the show.. There are anywhere from 3 to 5 past episodes available at any given time. It also has each of those episodes broken down by segment.

I may be misremembering, but wasn't one of the selling points of satellite radio that it would be commercial free, or at least fewer commercials? If so, that didn't age well.

By the way, as bfine pointed out they said Volson had no charged penalties all season. Is that right?
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2023, 02:20 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: By the way, as bfine pointed out they said Volson had no charged penalties all season.  Is that right?

https://www.nflpenalties.com/player/c-volson-cincinnati-bengals?year=2022

7 Total (5 regular season) 1 declined. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2023, 02:27 PM)Synric Wrote: https://www.nflpenalties.com/player/c-volson-cincinnati-bengals?year=2022

7 Total (5 regular season) 1 declined. 

Thanks.  I found it hard to believe he had none.
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2023, 01:30 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I wouldn't bet a lot of money either way. Williams has more experience, but we've all seen him pushed back multiple times, which is something we rarely see from Carman. It appears both Williams and Carman have been putting in the work, so It's going to be interesting. 

I would imagine Jonah Williams is going all out to win and keep the RT position, because if he ends up on the bench behind Carman now or Collins later then he is going to lose many millions come free agency. I think we will see the best version of Williams this season.
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2023, 02:20 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: Through the SiriusXM app you can access yesterday's show on NFL radio- Movin' the Chains is the show..  There are anywhere from 3 to 5 past episodes available at any given time.  It also has each of those episodes broken down by segment.

I may be misremembering, but wasn't one of the selling points of satellite radio that it would be commercial free, or at least fewer commercials?  If so, that didn't age well.

By the way, as bfine pointed out they said Volson had no charged penalties all season.  Is that right?

It was, and it didn't. I keep it now strictly for the NFL channel and so I don't have to keep switching the station while traveling.
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2023, 03:44 PM)Nepa Wrote: I would imagine Jonah Williams is going all out to win and keep the RT position, because if he ends up on the bench behind Carman now or Collins later then he is going to lose many millions come free agency. I think we will see the best version of Williams this season.

I suspect he will as well, I'm just not sure the best version can beat the other two best versions out. It ought to be a fun camp battle to watch.... and then when Collins is back it'll be a whole nother battle. 
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2023, 12:57 PM)casear2727 Wrote: That seems to be popular here, I would be shocked.

With LC hurt, Jonah is the only starter we have, any trade must be at least a 2nd rounder I would guess.  The oline has kept us from a SB trophy 2 years in a row, not sure how it makes sense to trade Jonah unless the deal is great AND Carman has become waay better or LC miraculously becomes healthy.

That’s true, depth has killed us. Have a fair competition and let there be a winner. JW has $12.5 million reasons to have the edge. Not the worst thing to have JC or JW backup LT & RT.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote