Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals***
(01-10-2016, 02:44 AM)BigSeph Wrote: This.  Right.  Here.

I don't care how badly you want a first down to clinch the game, you have been giftwrapped a gimme FG on what, around the 20 yard line?

Kneel.  Steelers timeout.  Kneel.  Steelers timeout.  Kneel.  Steelers timeout.  Field goal.  Kickoff.  Roethlisberger can't throw the ball down the field more than 40 yards, play the sidelines, make a couple tackles in bounds, you win the game.

Bengals would have been up 4, requiring the Steelers to go length of the field with no timeouts.

That is such sorry coaching, and such a waste of McCarron's gutsy performance at the end of that game.

I actually would have ran the ball like they did if Gio were in the game. At the very least, I would have had Burkhead run it. Hill fumbles way too much.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:20 AM)Housh Wrote: If your still here next offseason and Lewis is coach have fun

I won't be back until he's gone

You're
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:33 AM)Terry Bradshaw Wrote: Absolutely the refs decided that game AFTER your boy burfict smacked Antonion Brown in the head purposely. 

Did I say burfict lost that game for you? 

He did. 

He deserves the fine he gets and he deserves the suspension he gets. 

You can bet the hit on Bernard draws a big fine and if the nfl has any balls a suspension.  Call that play right and it is first and goal Bengals.  At worst a chip shot.  You are so full of shit it is unbelievable.  Yes Burfict deserved the penalty, yes jones did but there no doubt that was an illegal hit on Bernard.  The former supervisor of nfl officials said without question it was a PF.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:34 AM)PApinhead Wrote: Yep.  And I am not surprised.

Yes ! This was a penalty, that wasn't a penalty all night long until we puke and none of it matters. The Jeremy Hill fumble mattered but still all was not lost.

Here's what mattered - Burfict went all I'm going to get a selfish, childish, this is for me shot in on Brown and he had ample time to pull off. You guys saying he didn't are fooling yourself. Then add in Jones running his mouth and doing whatever he did and we GAVE them the FG from lack of discipline, lack of accountability.

Go back to Peko running out onto the field in his raincoat after a play - total lack of discipline and accountability.

Burfict, and Jones should both get their walking papers in the morning. Peko should as well ! But nothing is going to change on this team until there's real accountability.

This was without a doubt the most undisciplined, needless, childish, selfish, total lack of accountability ending to an NFL game EVER !

Heads would roll on any other team in the NFL

It's not about the damn penalties or lack there of. It's because we have no accountability from top to bottom. Kid yourself into believing we lost because of the refs or a no penalty on this play or that. Fool yourself into believing we lost because of Hills fumble.

We lost from lack of accountability. And we will continue to lose until this team has it.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:44 AM)BoomerFan Wrote: Also that Steelers TD was not a TD. Dude was bobbling the ball. By the time he had control he didn't get two feet in. No way was that a TD.

I'll say if your holding the ball with control in a fashion where it is clear you and only you have it that you the catch. Aka if I catch a ball with 2 feet in and it's between my legs and I flip Into the end zone and I don't bobble it's a catch 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:47 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I actually would have ran the ball like they did if Gio were in the game. At the very least, I would have had Burkhead run it. Hill fumbles way too much.

You don't take the chance.  It's a playoff game.  You have worked so hard all season to get to that point, you have the game giftwrapped to you by "good" Burfict.  

Don't give the Steelers a chance to strip the ball out of any runner's hands.  Kneel it and talk smack every time you do.

They can not strip the ball from McCarron in victory formation.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:23 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I'm WAITING FOR YOURE INSIGHT....

"Your."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:47 AM)Terry Bradshaw Wrote: You're

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:33 AM)Terry Bradshaw Wrote: Absolutely the refs decided that game AFTER your boy burfict smacked Antonion Brown in the head purposely. 

Did I say burfict lost that game for you? 

He did. 

He deserves the fine he gets and he deserves the suspension he gets. 

"Antonio"
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:20 AM)Housh Wrote: If your still here next offseason and Lewis is coach have fun

I won't be back until he's gone

"You're."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:23 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I'm WAITING FOR YOURE INSIGHT....

"Your." 

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:42 AM)Auggie Wrote: Where do I begin.  

I've never been a fire Marvin/Screw Mike Brown guy.  I'm actually a pretty rational guy.   I've been a Bengal fan since the beginning   I've seen it all.   Two Super Bowl losses.   Years of being really, really, bad. Some good years.   Today was an all time low.   I literally can't take being a fan of this team anymore.   It is draining.  I'm 57 years old and I don't think I  can take it anymore.   Before you post telling me good riddance/get off this page; think of the fact I've been a Bengal's fan since the beginning.   What I saw today was inexcusable.  Pacman is ; well,  Pacman.   He is by nature a thug.  Never been anything different.  The hostility you saw that resulted in the personal foul penalty at the end is what he is.   Burfict is an amazing football player.   He too, however, is a thug .  If that's what you want the identity of the team you cheer for to be, well you got it.   He is a talented football player but he is out of control.  But they are not really to blame.   Football is emotional.   It is up to the coaching staff to get ALL of the players to where they not only understand that,  but can perform without being idiots.   The coaching staff failed. Marvin Lewis failed.  

It truly is the time to blow this team up.  Marvin is a loser. Hue Jackson is a loser . They will always be loser and management should understand this.   Who gives a shit if they win the division.  Not one single playoff win. I hope Hue gets a Head Coaching job and takes Marvin with him as his D/C.   I hope all of you can appreciate what it feels like to be a 57 year old guy, sitting in his Bengals sweats, tee shirt, sweat shirt watching this b.s.   I know you all have you're own suffering story.   I feel for each of you.  Screw next year.   There will be no next year for this cat.  Congratulations you pieces of crap, you did it.  You drove one of your most loyal fans away.
Im right there with you.  I remember the interception that Billups should have made but didn't that would have won the Superbowl against the niners.  I was a fan back in the Ken Anderson days when they primarily sucked........had some bad losses.....the tipped football at Denver that Denver caught and ran for the winning TD.  The Tim Krumrie injury to his leg.....you name it since I can remember I've been there with the Bengals.  You are correct, this franchise reached an all time low tonight and it's time to do some waiving and some firing.  I mean this game was IN THE BAG, yet somehow, someway they find a way to lose.  I kid you not after Burfect intercepted that pass I was excited but I told myself "now watch them throw a pick or fumble the ball and Pitt come back to win"  and I'll be damned if it didn't happen.  It has gotten so ridiculous you can actually predict with accuracy what will happen to this team.
Another prediction.........Pacman and Burfect will be waived and marvin will be retained.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:58 AM)Terry Bradshaw Wrote: "Your." 

It's "your" you idiot.  I love calling idiots out on punctuation and grammar after they've called someone else out about it.  You just made yourself look like a fool. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:28 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: God I hate the Steelers.aND THIS JUAST REINFORCES IT.

You have two options: 

Either get better, or get dirtier without getting caught. 

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:17 AM)PApinhead Wrote: Watch it again.  It looks like Burfict did try to not hit him, but Brown lowered his head and ran into him.

Even Deion Sanders said as much on television.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:04 AM)Terry Bradshaw Wrote: You have two options: 

Ah the steeler way...
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:28 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: God I hate the Steelers.aND THIS JUAST REINFORCES IT.

What is "JUAST?" 

Oh, and "Steelers.aND?" 

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:48 AM)fisherscatfan Wrote: You can bet the hit on Bernard draws a big fine and if the nfl has any balls a suspension.  Call that play right and it is first and goal Bengals.  At worst a chip shot.  You are so full of shit it is unbelievable.  Yes Burfict deserved the penalty, yes jones did but there no doubt that was an illegal hit on Bernard.  The former supervisor of nfl officials said without question it was a PF.

What does it say about someone who, instead of going on his team fan board and celebrating with the winning team he comes to the opponent's board and talks crap?  It says they're no different than Burfect and Jones.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:04 AM)Terry Bradshaw Wrote: You have two options: 

True.  That is exactly why the Steelers have done so well.  They've gotten better and they've gotten dirtier, and they're very good at not getting caught.
Reply/Quote
I am gonna stop posting or I will post something that makes my famly look bad.

I love the bengals and we got screwed.

Who Dey
Reply/Quote