Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals***
I'm starting to get ancy too much nervous energy leading up to this game. Time to mix a Guiness with a Vitus bock and get ready to scream at the screen. I wish I felt better about this game. I don't know what to expect. I hope we come out strong, keep our composure and never let up. I hope for once the coaching doesn't kill us. I hope the refs stay out of it and let them play. GO BENGALS...on to Foxboro...
Reply/Quote
For whatever reason, tonight is the most confident I've ever felt going into a playoff game in the Marvin era. I just have a gut feeling.

Of course, that feeling in my gut could be the result of all beer and chili that I just consumed Nervous ...

but I honestly feel like this is the night that the 25 year old gorilla finally gets his ass kicked and knocked the hell off our backs!

[Image: WebmGgl.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 08:33 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: For whatever reason, tonight is the most confident I've ever felt going into a playoff game in the Marvin era. It's just a feeling I have in my gut.

Of course, that feeling in my gut could be the result of beer and chili that I just consumed  Nervous ...

but I honestly feel like this is the night that the 25 year old gorilla finally gets his ass kicked and knocked the hell off our backs!

Hey that's what I'm eating that must be it!
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 08:33 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: For whatever reason, tonight is the most confident I've ever felt going into a playoff game in the Marvin era. I just have a gut feeling.

Of course, that feeling in my gut could be the result of all beer and chili that I just consumed Nervous ...

Is your feeling better or worse than when all dalton had to do was beat TJ yates? Smirk
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
gametime is getting close

#Bengals inactives 1/9:

-QB Dalton
-WR Alford
-DT Williams
-G Winston
-H-B Hewitt
-DT Hardison
-DE Hunt

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 08:36 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Is your feeling better or worse than when all dalton had to do was beat TJ yates? Smirk

[Image: amateur_hour_anchorman.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 07:36 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: Anyone else fear the refs are going to be stupid bias for the steelers? They are wishing it's Ben vs Manning next round for ratings. I don't see them calling a fair game at all...

AJM vs Brady is the better story. New Brady vs Old Brady.
Reply/Quote
A part of me wants a blowout where I'm never really involved emotionally because it's such a sure wins. But the other part of me says shut your dumbass up and get ready for a 48 mins emotionally draining affair
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 09:04 PM)Housh Wrote: A part of me wants a blowout where I'm never really involved emotionally because it's such a sure wins. But the other part of me says shut your dumbass up and get ready for a 48 mins emotionally draining affair

You planning on skipping 12 minutes of the game? LOL
Reply/Quote
Is kickoff itself actually at 8:15?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I really feel like calling in sick and staying home to watch the game....Hmmm.

Who Dey!! Time to get a PO win and knock the Stoolers out for good.
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY !!!

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
A good omen....4 years ago today AJ McCarron led Alabama to the National Championship

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 09:13 PM)pally Wrote: A good omen....4 years ago today AJ McCarron led Alabama to the National Championship

I am feeling way to confident and at ease with this game than I should. It just feels like our time and I can't help but feel good.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 09:04 PM)Housh Wrote: A part of me wants a blowout where I'm never really involved emotionally because it's such a sure wins. But the other part of me says shut your dumbass up and get ready for a 48 mins emotionally draining affair

Listen to the "other part" . Ninja

Reply/Quote
60 min* lol
Reply/Quote

I'm going to have a heart attack before the game even begins. I don't think I can handle a game that goes to the wire.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
We have Green and Eifert, Geno, and a full secondary

If we can't put on a show with a healthy squad Idk who we can win with
Reply/Quote
Already yelling at cowher
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Sims and Nantz are gonna be unbearable tonight...
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote