Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP ME MAKE THIS MEME (If you own a Bengals helmet)...
Does anyone out there own a Bengals helmet that would be willing to take photos or videos of it, for me?
I'm trying to make a meme (animated gif) but I'm having a REALLY difficult time finding photos of the helmet at just the right angles that I need.

I would love to have the following photo views of the helmet...

STRAIGHT ON VIEW: FRONT, BACK, L SIDE, R SIDE
45 DEGREE ANGLE: - FRONT (both sides), BACK (both sides)
HEAD UP:  FRONT, BACK
HEAD DOWN:  FRONT, BACK

OR... even a good quality video of just walking around viewing it from all angles would work!

Can anyone help me out?

EDIT:  Here's what I have done... SO FAR - with images that "fit" the angles I need... (NOTE: THERE IS NO SOUND)

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 04:06 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Does anyone out there own a Bengals helmet that would be willing to "model" it, for me?
I'm trying to make a meme (animated gif) but I'm having a REALLY difficult time finding photos of the helmet at just the right angles that I need.

I would love to have the following photo views of the helmet...

STRAIGHT ON VIEW: FRONT, BACK, L SIDE, R SIDE
45 DEGREE ANGLE: - FRONT (both sides), BACK (both sides)
HEAD UP:  FRONT, BACK
HEAD DOWN:  FRONT, BACK

OR... even a good quality video of just walking around viewing it from all angles would work!

Can anyone help me out?

This doesn't end well.  Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 04:22 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: This doesn't end well.  Hilarious

Hahahaha, they don't even have to wear it!  (I figured it just might make it easier to do the "head up, head down" views)
Reply/Quote
Take your fetishes elsewhere bro
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 04:58 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Take your fetishes elsewhere bro

Jeezus, I just need some photos or video of a Bengals helmet... by itself... nobody has to be wearing it.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I have a very dusty one from 30 years ago hanging on a nail that kind of looks legit at a distance but it's actually a knock off. It's an orange helmet with stickers stuck on it that would mostly come off by halfway through the first quarter of a game.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 05:08 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I have a very dusty one from 30 years ago hanging on a nail that kind of looks legit at a distance but it's actually a knock off. It's an orange helmet with stickers stuck on it that would mostly come off by halfway through the first quarter of a game.

Well, considering the helmet photo would be reduced quality in the .gif (and in motion) it doesn't have to be game authentic... it just has to be a recognizable replica.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 05:41 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Holy hell... I know you guys are just trying to be funny and all but... come on.
Is asking for photos of a helmet really that strange?

I'm just messing with ya bud. I don't think it's strange, it was just an easy set up for jokes.

Hopefully somebody with a helmet takes your request seriously. I had an autographed AJ Green mini-helmet that I had signed 2 days after he was drafted, but I sold in on here many years ago. Kinda wish I would've kept it.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Why not just go to some place that sells Bengals gear and take photos of one?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 06:16 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Why not just go to some place that sells Bengals gear and take photos of one?

This has been far more entertaining.  Although apparently my Spaceballs reference reply earlier wasn't taken well since it's not in the thread any more!

Wish I still had the Boomer Bengals outfit I got somewhere around 1990/91 for Christmas.  Although I'm pretty sure half the helmet stickers were missing from wearing it so often in yard playing. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 06:16 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Why not just go to some place that sells Bengals gear and take photos of one?

Ummm, I live in central PA, dude... there's no place around here that sells Bengals gear.   Smirk
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 07:20 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Ummm, I live in central PA, dude... there's no place around here that sells Bengals gear.   Smirk

Not yet.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Well, after the Bengals laid that turd vs. the Jets... let's just say that my enthusiasm for this project has waned considerably. I'll probably put it on indefinite hold, unless the Bengals curb-stomp the Ravens, again.
Reply/Quote