Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLEASE TALK ME OUT OF...
taking every piece of Bengal gear I own and putting it in the trash!
I'm seriously considering it. Please, somebody, talk me out if it.
I lived through the 90's - I can't handle going back.
Reply/Quote
Go for it! Mike Brown doesn’t care about you. Why should you care about the team? We’re headed for another lost decade.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:57 PM)Tomkat Wrote: taking every piece of Bengal gear I own and putting it in the trash!
I'm seriously considering it.  Please, somebody, talk me out if it.

you have already paid for it Tomkat, you will be wasting money twice.

Put it in a rarely used room and visit it every now and then to remember things can be worse.  Lost a finger in an accident? goto the room, you could have just lost to the Browns.
Reply/Quote
Pack it in a storage bin until Mike and Marvin and Hue are gone
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No please do it and broadcast it on YouTube. I wear a bungles skull cap and that embarrassing enough. We make baker look like Brett Favre our there today. The season was over when we choked to shitsburgh. I’m tired of getting my hopes up like a kid at Christmas morning wanting that brand new bike. It’s just never going to happen. What a joke
Reply/Quote
At least donate it. I’m keeping my stuff. Cost too much money to throw away.

Reply/Quote
Recycle my friend. Find another use for it. Do not put that trash into a landfill. It's toxic!!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Oh cmon . Don't throw it out! Instead sneak into PBS tonight and burn it on the B!  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Money's already spent. Throwing it away does nothing to the Bengals now.
May as well keep it or sell it.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 07:14 PM)grampahol Wrote: Oh cmon . Don't throw it out! Instead sneak into PBS tonight and burn it on the B!  

I would, except I live in central PA.  
Reply/Quote
Do whatever you want to do with it. honestly thought wether you like it or not the Bengals are a part of you and if you burn it you are hurting yourself.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:57 PM)Tomkat Wrote: taking every piece of Bengal gear I own and putting it in the trash!

I have a better idea, I'll gather my stuff up too, We'll throw it a dumpster, and set it on fire and film.    
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 07:18 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I would, except I live in central PA.  

What? A 1 way plane ticket and a little jail time isn't worth it ?  See...this is how bad fans are made . I'd do it except I don't own a single bit of Bengals gear. I guess I could draw Bengals gear with a crayon and burn it.. I don't like wasting paper and crayons though..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Mike Brown, the Bengals, and the NFL have already received the money from your purchases. Throwing your shit away, burning it, or whatever else is only hurting you. So do what you want with it. You own it.
Reply/Quote

Donate it to a corn farmer, the bengal jersey wearing scarecrow will do its job like no other can scaring them birds away.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 07:39 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Donate it to a corn farmer, the bengal jersey wearing scarecrow will do its job like no other can scaring them birds away.

Bengals don’t scare anyone!

Reply/Quote
Everyone needs to head down to PBS and start a huge pile of Bengals gear in front if the stadium....you know that would get some TV time.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 07:12 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: At least donate it. I’m keeping my stuff. Cost too much money to throw away.

(11-25-2018, 07:14 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Recycle my friend.  Find another use for it.  Do not put that trash into a landfill.  It's toxic!!

What these guys said.  There are plenty of good charities looking for donations this time of year.  No doubt there's some down-on-his-luck veteran or struggling single mom that would love to have a gently worn fleece hoody to wear this winter.  Make lemonade out of your lemons.

Or, just keep it and wear it.  **** what other people think.  The Clowns have been shit for years but I always see people out at the mall and such wearing their Clowns gear.   
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 07:41 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Everyone needs to head down to PBS and start a huge pile of Bengals gear in front if the stadium....you know that would get some TV time.

While that is true, Mike Brown will just be sitting at home and laugh while he Scrooge McDucks in his money.

I don't know anyone who thinks highly of the man, not even the rest of the League. It's not like this would cause him embarrassment or make him change his way. He's already received his cut of the money from these purchases. People would simply be wasting their time and money to be on television.
Reply/Quote
Give it to the same homeless guy that has Jerry Seinfeld's puffy shirt...
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote