Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PNR Fantasy League
lol, 1 point Treee. Could have put any of the other 3 players in my flex position and won, instead Corey Davis gets me a goose egg.

2nd most points but 4-5 because I have the most points against. My opponents score an average of 30 more points a game than the top 3. Rough season.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 11:51 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: lol, 1 point Treee. Could have put any of the other 3 players in my flex position and won, instead Corey Davis gets me a goose egg.

2nd most points but 4-5 because I have the most points against. My opponents score an average of 30 more points a game than the top 3. Rough season.

Looking forward to winning by an extraordinarily high amount of points against you next week then.
Reply/Quote
You guys are not very good at this Fantasy Football thing.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 11:51 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: lol, 1 point Treee. Could have put any of the other 3 players in my flex position and won, instead Corey Davis gets me a goose egg.

Right when I thought my team had an outside chance at turning it around after a rocky start with injuries Kittle goes down for the season. 

That should be the last straw for what was already holding on by a thread.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 12:27 PM)hollodero Wrote: Looking forward to winning by an extraordinarily high amount of points against you next week then.

you're guaranteed to have your best week against me lol

Reply/Quote

That s why I dropped him in the first place LOL

But I feel like the post game recap sums it up pretty well. Two very similar teams in terms of strength with 2 very different results. There is definitely skill in FF but there is also tons of luck.

[Image: SZaLEUX.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 07:22 PM)treee Wrote: That s why I dropped him in the first place LOL

But I feel like the post game recap sums it up pretty well. Two very similar teams in terms of strength with 2 very different results. There is definitely skill in FF but there is also tons of luck.

[Image: SZaLEUX.png]

I want your schedule!!

Reply/Quote
I know I was already having an awful season with injuries and poor play but to have my QB, who was supposed to play Thursday but the game was moved to Sunday then get ruled out AFTER the Thursday games are played and my back up QB has one of his best games of the season THURSDAY...well!  That sums up 2020 for me!  LMAO!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Well the benefit of having the top scoring team is that even if I lose this week, I am 450 points higher than 5th and 6th place so I can't miss the playoffs.

I went from having my opponents score an average of 171 points against me weeks 6 through 9 to only 129 these last 4 weeks (though to be fair I've scored an average of 183 points these last 4 weeks so that helped too). Hopefully this keeps up...

Reply/Quote
Fun season everyone!

I had the top scoring team in both my leagues and they both performed about 30 points under projected in the finals lol

Reply/Quote
Congrats to Shopping at Target (Vas ?) on beating me for 5th place !

Another fun season, Gents !

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2020, 05:57 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Congrats to Shopping at Target (Vas ?) on beating me for 5th place !

Another fun season, Gents !

That mike Evans performance was a bit over the top. Snuck one in on ya.

For what it’s worth I utilize your bacon package selection advice to this day.

Good season all.
Reply/Quote
Definitely a good season. Kind of bittersweet that I'll have (most likely) scored the most points this week playing in the 3rd place game rather than the championship game.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2020, 07:29 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: That mike Evans performance was a bit over the top. Snuck one in on ya.

For what it’s worth I utilize your bacon package selection advice to this day.

Good season all.
Glad I could help !

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2020, 08:58 PM)treee Wrote: Definitely a good season. Kind of bittersweet that I'll have (most likely) scored the most points this week playing in the 3rd place game rather than the championship game.

Don’t disrespect a Terp like that.

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2020, 02:21 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Don’t disrespect a Terp like that.

Yep, Diggs over here making me look bad LOL
Reply/Quote