Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
PNR Fantasy League
whoops! I forgot to set a draft time. Everyone free Tuesday night?

If you're in the league and don't want to play, lemme know and we can replace you.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Works for me.
Reply/Quote
Sure. Ideas on time? Later the better for me but I'll try to make the first 2 rounds this time.
Reply/Quote
Yup, in.
Reply/Quote
I was starting to wonder since there was no thread on it.  I should be there.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2021, 11:41 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Sure. Ideas on time? Later the better for me but I'll try to make the first 2 rounds this time.

I can push it to 8 if that helps

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2021, 09:58 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I can push it to 8 if that helps

If it works for everyone else that would help me tons. Kid should be down by then. If not, I can make an autodraft list at work and hope it works out.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2021, 01:58 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: If it works for everyone else that would help me tons. Kid should be down by then. If not, I can make an autodraft list at work and hope it works out.
Where is that function ?
I wanted to re-rank my draft list, but didn't see it. I know the ability used to be there.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Think I’m out this year guys. Trying to limit the number of these things I’m in. Have fun.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2021, 08:55 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Think I’m out this year guys. Trying to limit the number of these things I’m in. Have fun.
Read as: I'm scared !

*ninja*

Reply/Quote
It's too close for me to join, but I will totally participate next year.
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
The reigning champ Bfine has decided to retire while on top and is bequeathing his spot to Brad.

Jmccracky, we will keep you updated if anyone ends up not playing and you wanna get in this season.

Reply/Quote
The Pick Cheneys are ready to tear up the league. The only weapons of mass destruction will be my starters.

[Image: b9FJkGZ.png]

Reply/Quote
set my alarm, although i draft good teams when I'm not there... Tongue
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2021, 06:12 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: set my alarm, although i draft good teams when I'm not there... Tongue

every damn year with a powerhouse 

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2021, 06:12 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: set my alarm, although i draft good teams when I'm not there... Tongue

I'm realizing the errors of my ways. Now when my team blows I can't blame it on missing the first 4 rounds. LOL
Reply/Quote
Good draft !
Rock On
Reply/Quote
Btw... I was jinxed with the best draft award. I'm betting on the Apes this season.

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2021, 11:03 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Btw... I was jinxed with the best draft award. I'm betting on the Apes this season.

I dunno. The grades had the Manager-Less team outdrafting everyone LOL
Reply/Quote
I got the worst draft grade apparently, which is fair. I made a couple reaches to secure some guys I thought wouldn't be there the next time my draft slot rolled around. Got a lot of value in the later rounds I think. Plus I'm always pretty active on the waiver wire so I'm not too worried about it.
Reply/Quote