Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
PNR Fantasy League
(09-19-2023, 05:04 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Oops...my bad.
Deep State does.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

Gonna need him too. Hopefully the season doesn't go as sideways as Chubb's knee did. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Apologies to all. I was out of town this weekend visiting my girlfriend and neglected to check my roster on Saturday. Thankfully it wouldn't have mattered who I replaced Ekeler with.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2023, 05:13 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Gonna need him too. Hopefully the season doesn't go as sideways as Chubb's knee did. 
That was nasty bad.
Poor guy.

And...The top dog team gets his replacement in waivers.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2023, 09:52 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: That was nasty bad.
Poor guy.

Yea i hate Season Ending injuries, i'm ok with them being taken out for a game. LOL

My roster just went whack on RB's
With Akers being traded to Vikes, Kyren Willams is now the starter and i picked up Zack Moss and Gus last week while waiting on Alvin Kamara to come back in week four and Jonathan Taylor Week 5 (or possibly sooner if traded).
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2023, 09:52 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: That was nasty bad.
Poor guy.

Yeah, not sure how that happened.  My waiver claims have been funky.  No excuses, I'm sure I'm missing something.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2023, 09:12 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yeah, not sure how that happened.  My waiver claims have been funky.  No excuses, I'm sure I'm missing something.

It's rolling priority so if you get a successful claim you go to last in line.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2023, 09:18 PM)treee Wrote: It's rolling priority so if you get a successful claim you go to last in line.

Should have saved some pickups then.  It's been a while since I played apparently.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2023, 09:31 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Should have saved some pickups then.  It's been a while since I played apparently.

It's not a huge deal you'll work your way back up. And plus you can still get some steals in the open period and not just waivers.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, I started at the 6th waiver position, and I'm at 4th after 2 cycles.

Reply/Quote
Well, I got screwed. I added the Cleveland D and moved it to my starting D and for some reason it didn't register. I'm snake bit this season. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Not looking good for Brad and we're only an hour in.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
I'm starting to think that Allen/Lamb trade is going keep someone in 1st place for quite a while.

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 04:53 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'm starting to think that Allen/Lamb trade is going keep someone in 1st place for quite a while.

For a while, CD has had only one good week so far.
Allen has had 2 so far.
Alvin Kamara's back and i've gone from Last to 8th and starting my climb now
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 09:35 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: For a while, CD has had only one good week so far.
Allen has had 2 so far.
Alvin Kamara's back and i've gone from Last to 8th and starting my climb now

I see it as it gave me the excuse I needed to start Tua. Though if I still had Allen I would be starting Tua over him 100% now….at least till he cools off

Now who wants Garret Wilson?
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 05:42 PM)basballguy Wrote: Now who wants Garret Wilson?

Stiffler's Mom ?

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 05:42 PM)basballguy Wrote: I see it as it gave me the excuse I needed to start Tua.  Though if I still had Allen I would be starting Tua over him 100% now….at least till he cools off

Now who wants Garret Wilson?

Probably the same person who would want Breece Hall.

Rodgers going down made just about every Jet irrelevant for fantasy. 
Reply/Quote
Big waiver week !
I put in for 3 and got 1.
I suppose the beginning of bye weeks caused a little rush.

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2023, 01:24 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Big waiver week !
I put in for 3 and got 1.
I suppose the beginning of bye weeks caused a little rush.

Which one did you get and 2 that you lost? I got the only one i submitted. Jameson Williams 
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2023, 02:04 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Which one did you get and 2 that you lost? I got the only one i submitted. Jameson Williams 
My first was Jameel McLaughlin. I have 2 RBs on bye and didn't know how Hill would fair gimping with 2 injuries.
I also put in for Williams, with a fallback claim on Michael Wilson from Arizona.

Reply/Quote
Look at HarleyDog up top !

Reply/Quote