Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
PNR Fantasy League
(09-07-2021, 11:03 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Btw... I was jinxed with the best draft award. I'm betting on the Apes this season.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

C's get degrees!

Smirk

All seriousness aside I play for fun.  If this was 25-30 years ago when I paid more attention to all sports I might have a better chance.  I'd know the players and teams and matchups better.  Now I just plug along.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 12:16 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: I dunno. The grades had the Manager-Less team outdrafting everyone
I didn't see that. It gave me the "medal". Regardless, I think everyone did pretty well.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 08:57 AM)GMDino Wrote: C's get degrees!

Smirk

All seriousness aside I play for fun.  If this was 25-30 years ago when I paid more attention to all sports I might have a better chance.  I'd know the players and teams and matchups better.  Now I just plug along.
Honestly, I don't know that many players anymore, or the dynamics of their team. I generally have a few players in mind then fill in by statistics.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 08:57 AM)GMDino Wrote: C's get degrees!

Smirk

My approach as well after marriage/homeowning/kids. Although this is my only league this year so I was gonna try and put some effort in.....just to revert back to my old ways of not having a clue how to draft WRs. LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2021, 09:20 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Honestly, I don't know that many players anymore, or the dynamics of their team. I generally have a few players in mind then fill in by statistics.

(09-08-2021, 10:52 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: My approach as well after marriage/homeowning/kids. Although this is my only league this year so I was gonna try and put some effort in.....just to revert back to my old ways of not having a clue how to draft WRs. LOL

Yeah, getting out of radio over 25 years ago and the life that followed dampened my sports knowledge a lot!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
great night to have Amari Cooper on your team
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2021, 08:20 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: great night to have Amari Cooper on your team

Or all the Bucs WRs LOL
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2021, 10:15 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: Or all the Bucs WRs LOL

Not all of them... Mike Evans with 5 points in my other league...

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2021, 08:20 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: great night to have Amari Cooper on your team

Yea Sad 
But I kinda countered with CeeDee Lamb.. Kinda I said..
Reply/Quote
Injury bug hit 3 of my players already.
Ugh..

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2021, 07:15 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Injury bug hit 3 of my players already.
Ugh..

Drafted Ravens players??
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 03:50 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Drafted Ravens players??
Just one... Edwards. Done for the season.

Reply/Quote
Here I was thinking I had the best team but the manager-less team put up over 200 points...

Jmccracky is gonna inherit a great team lol

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2021, 12:19 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Yea Sad 
But I kinda countered with CeeDee Lamb.. Kinda I said..

This is usually how matches between us seem to go. You're always putting up top 4 points for the week. I had a ton of those weeks last season where I was a top scorer and lost to the guy who had the most or 2nd most for the week. 

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 11:18 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Here I was thinking I had the best team but the manager-less team put up over 200 points...

Jmccracky is gonna inherit a great team lol

Lol. Thanks man! I got into the email, but I am at work and will have to finish the invite when I get home. Spotty wifi is pissing me off. 

I'm sure I'll mess up this team in a week or two.  Tongue
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
every 1-0 team is poised to lose to an 0-1 team this week. Pretty wild that we're all probably going to be 1-1 next week.

Reply/Quote
Also, good game, Brad! HENRY IS A F***ING BEAST!

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 02:14 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Also, good game, Brad! HENRY IS A F***ING BEAST!

Thank ya!  

I have him in another league, also!!

Crazy thing is that I sat Gronk and Carr!

Sorry that you had to feel my crippled wrath!

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Need a TE if there are any sellers.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 07:39 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This is usually how matches between us seem to go. You're always putting up top 4 points for the week. I had a ton of those weeks last season where I was a top scorer and lost to the guy who had the most or 2nd most for the week. 

dang 0-3.. 
look at my PA.. 3 game avg 190 points against...  fudge..   Oh well, at least I have 2 Chubba's now. 
Reply/Quote