Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
PNR Fantasy League
(11-03-2021, 11:39 AM)GMDino Wrote: I have a long FF history of losing players to injury.  Juju is gone.  Ertz got traded.  Chubbs WAS hurt.

I'm sure I'll get the bug here soon!  
Had a rash of that, myself.
At least it looks like McCaffrey is coming back soon. Nabbed AP and Hunt for insurance later.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Whoops. Forgot to remove Davis from my flex spot. You get a freebie with that blunder Treee Tongue
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 09:41 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Whoops. Forgot to remove Davis from my flex spot. You get a freebie with that blunder Treee Tongue

Doesn't matter because my substitute QB got injured on the 2nd drive and J Taylor went supernova Facepalm
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 07:57 AM)treee Wrote: Doesn't matter because my substitute QB got injured on the 2nd drive and J Taylor went supernova Facepalm

lol, it balances out 

Reply/Quote
rolling the dice on Jordan Love this week

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 08:43 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: rolling the dice on Jordan Love this week

60.90 pts for Taylor for you this week!

I didn't have a chance BEFORE that!  LMAO!
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 07:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: 60.90 pts for Taylor for you this week!

I didn't have a chance BEFORE that!  LMAO!

He has been a god send 

Reply/Quote
That's two rough losses in a row...

First garbage time receptions and yardage to Kupp. Then the Chargers bungling the end of the game when they shouldn't have needed to throw.

Don't think my team was going to really make a second half push anyways.
Reply/Quote
Apes are looking scary !

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 03:47 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Apes are looking scary !

That projection sure took a hit after the Sunday night and MNF games!  LOL!
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2021, 08:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: That projection sure took a hit after the Sunday night and MNF games!  LOL!

My projections always seem to take a hit.
I'm not too confident, after losing McCaffrey for the year.
Reply/Quote
I switched Cousins and K Murray at the very last minute. Murray coming off of injury. Cousins facing Detroit. I might regret this decision. Tongue
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:00 PM)jmccracky Wrote: I switched Cousins and K Murray at the very last minute. Murray coming off of injury. Cousins facing Detroit. I might regret this decision.  Tongue

Safe to say I guessed correct. Lol
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
I never logged on after last week. GG Brad.

I needed 12 combined points from my WR and TE and the Pats threw 2 passes LOOOL.

It looks like even if I win this week and any of the 4 8-5 teams lose, I won't be able to get in bc of my points for total

Reply/Quote
What a close stretch into the playoffs !
An extremely competitive league.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 09:10 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: What a close stretch into the playoffs !
An extremely competitive league.

A couple points here or there and I'd be in the 10 win club.  But I'll take my first winning season and bow out quickly.  LMAO!

This is why I never gamble!
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2021, 01:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: A couple points here or there and I'd be in the 10 win club.  But I'll take my first winning season and bow out quickly.  LMAO!

I'm just lucky to still be competitive, after losing McCaffery. 

Pray
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2021, 01:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: A couple points here or there and I'd be in the 10 win club.  But I'll take my first winning season and bow out quickly.  LMAO!

Boo f'n hoo LOL

I was gonna complain about being 4th in points, 10th in points against and 9th in standings, but honestly most of the league is grouped pretty close together that it seems about right. 
Reply/Quote
Big Larry, I forgot there was a game tonight. You cool if I put Meyers and Taylor back in my line up? It’s still the 1st quarter

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2021, 10:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Big Larry, I forgot there was a game tonight. You cool if I put Meyers and Taylor back in my line up? It’s still the 1st quarter
Sorry. I didn't see this until this morning. I was in bed, as I had to get up for work at 2am.

Reply/Quote