Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
PNR Fantasy League
Whenever works for me just let me know. Good to see you again Before.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Why don't we say Monday the 5th at 7:30pm EST?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I'm on board with that
Reply/Quote
Should not be a problem.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
Perfect for me. Thanks!
Reply/Quote
I'm in.
Reply/Quote
This happening tonight ?

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I tried to make it but i am on vacation and could not get it done. Sorry. I will get by.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2022, 01:50 PM)hollodero Wrote: I tried to make it but i am on vacation and could not get it done. Sorry. I will get by.

Good news is autodraft won't usually ruin the year for anyone. Sure you might have to play the waiver wire a bit more but you still have as good a chance as anyone at this point.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2022, 06:13 PM)treee Wrote: Good news is autodraft won't usually ruin the year for anyone. Sure you might have to play the waiver wire a bit more but you still have as good a chance as anyone at this point.

Pretty sure autodraft would put me in a better spot 95% of the time LOL
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2022, 06:13 PM)treee Wrote: Good news is autodraft won't usually ruin the year for anyone. Sure you might have to play the waiver wire a bit more but you still have as good a chance as anyone at this point.

Ob yeah... quite possibly autodraft does better for me than me drafting. I'm just sorry because drafting with more people is more fun and hence I usually don't leave drafts out.

On a personal plus side I was in Venice and Venice is impressive.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2022, 10:01 PM)hollodero Wrote: Ob yeah... quite possibly autodraft does better for me than me drafting. I'm just sorry because drafting with more people is more fun and hence I usually don't leave drafts out.

On a personal plus side I was in Venice and Venice is impressive.

I guess we can allow that as your excuse for something you knew about a year in advance... Tongue
Reply/Quote
is someone gonna update managerless team? he's got RB on IR
Reply/Quote
Congrats on the win, Brad !
It was quite the back and forth battle.

Reply/Quote
I could be persuaded to trade Dak Prescott. He looked pretty good today.

Reply/Quote
Doesn't really matter what happens with our league now.  Lives are more important than a game.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 09:12 PM)GMDino Wrote: Doesn't really matter what happens with our league now.  Lives are more important than a game.

Nice virtue signaling.

You can care about fantasy while still caring about lives. They aren’t mutually exclusive.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 09:16 PM)basballguy Wrote: Nice virtue signaling.

You can care about fantasy while still caring about lives.  They aren’t mutually exclusive.

Mellow

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fb0x93ie9zywkforko...y.gif&ct=g]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 09:12 PM)GMDino Wrote: Doesn't really matter what happens with our league now.  Lives are more important than a game.
So... since I won last year, I'm still the champ ?
Ninja

Considering you've seen my Facebook, I know that you know I'm kidding and not incredibly insensitive.

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2023, 04:41 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: So... since I won last year, I'm still the champ ?
Ninja

Considering you've seen my Facebook, I know that you know I'm kidding and not incredibly insensitive.

Cool

Yeah, I'm thinking there needs to be an "*" next to the champion...lol.

Let Boyd Watch had everything in line to come from behind and win it.  

I just told my son I'm glad there was no money involved!  Can you imagine what those leagues were like with this?

But like I said none of that mattered as much as what happened in the game.  Glad he's awake now!
Reply/Quote