Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POTUS mum on Kate
So many horrible crimes in a day to be outraged over in this country and yet still only 24hrs in the day. Cry
(07-14-2015, 11:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: * I guess we'll have to wait to see if there is a push to pass a law based on this case to see if the bigger issue is illegal immigration or pill use. I wonder which one it will be.

I do think immigration reform is more of a factor concerning illegal immigrants that commit murder in the USA than the fact they take pills.

Apparently we disagree on this point.

http://www.bjs.gov/content/dcf/duc.cfm

Quote:The Uniform Crime Reporting Program (UCR) of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) reported that in 2007, 3.9% of the 14,831 homicides in which circumstances were known were narcotics related. Murders that occurred specifically during a narcotics felony, such as drug trafficking or manufacturing, are considered drug related.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/07/illegal_aliens_murder_at_a_much_higher_rate_than_us_citizens_do.html

Despite some liberty with the numbers, according to this site, illegal alien account for 1 % of the homicides.

4% (drug related) vs 1% (illegal alien).

Yip. Negative 4-1 odds it's because he's illegal, so obviously it's because he's an illegal.

LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: 11056066_10206601341327445_2108779080988...e=561E8B81]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
[Image: 11703034_1729411227286330_10558852281755...e=5651C9F4]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(07-15-2015, 12:48 AM)Benton Wrote: http://www.bjs.gov/content/dcf/duc.cfm

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/07/illegal_aliens_murder_at_a_much_higher_rate_than_us_citizens_do.html

Despite some liberty with the numbers, according to this site, illegal alien account for 1 % of the homicides.

Yip. Negative 4-1 odds it's because he's illegal, so obviously it's because he's an illegal.

LOL

I'm surprised there isn't more outrage over all the legal citizens committing illegal activities in this country LOL
(07-15-2015, 01:11 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I'm surprised there isn't more outrage over all the legal citizens committing illegal activities in this country LOL

So far the only outrage in this thread was the OP wanted everyone to say the POTUS didn't say anything because the girl was white and the killer was an illegal immigrant.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-14-2015, 11:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I "brought it up" once.

Funny how when the OP is all about race it keeps coming up in the thread.

Who would ever think that might happen?
(07-14-2015, 10:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: (I realize this is not a possibility, as most white folk are passive)

Why should white people riot when they have control of the overwhelming majority of the power, wealth, and elected offices in this country?  Kind of hard to work up enough indignation to justify a riot when there is no oppression or exploitation taking place.

Well, other than when their favorite sports team either wins or loses a championship.  Then they turn into a violent destructive mob.
(07-15-2015, 12:48 AM)Benton Wrote: http://www.bjs.gov/content/dcf/duc.cfm

LOL

I'm not sure how much slower I can type. The issue is that failure in the system allowed him to be on the street. Where did I even suggest that illegal immigrants murder at a much higher rate than anyone else? (Is that what you guys cann a strawman?)I find it to be too funny when people try to point to numbers to indicate that illegal immigrants are resposible for a low number of crimes. i'll leave it to you to figure out why I find that to be so absurd.

Do you have any numbers on pill usage of illegal immigrants versus U.S. Citizens, because according to you, that is the secondary issue here.  

BTW have you had the opportunity to see if there is any type of legislature pertaining to this case; perhaps a cut down on pill usage?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-15-2015, 01:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not sure how much slower I can type. The issue is that failure in the system allowed him to be on the street. Where did I even suggest that illegal immigrants murder at a much higher rate than anyone else? (Is that what you guys cann a strawman?)I find it to be too funny when people try to point to numbers to indicate that illegal immigrants are resposible for a low number of crimes. i'll leave it to you to figure out why I find that to be so absurd.

Do you have any numbers on pill usage of illegal immigrants versus U.S. Citizens, because according to you, that is the secondary issue here.  

BTW have you had the opportunity to see if there is any type of legislature pertaining to this case; perhaps a cut down on pill usage?

I have a question:  Do you think or believe that this illegal immigrant would have killed someone had he not be on pills or had he not found the gun?

I mean do you think that it was just a matter of time given that he was convicted multiple times and was an illegal alien?  
(07-15-2015, 02:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: I have a question:  Do you think or believe that this illegal immigrant would have killed someone had he not be on pills or had he not found the gun?

I mean do you think that it was just a matter of time given that he was convicted multiple times and was an illegal alien?  

I have zero way of knowing this; however, the crime seems senseless so I would say with lack of the killing pill and gun: No

Now I have a question: If he were in mexico or in prison do you think he would have killed Kate?

I mean it's not his fault right and he derserved to be here?

(07-15-2015, 02:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have zero way of knowing this; however, the crime seems senseless so I would say with lack of the killing pill and gun: No

Now I have a question: If he were in mexico or in prison do you think he would have killed Kate?

I mean it's not his fault right and he derserved to be here?

If he was anywhere but where the gun was he would not have killed Kate.  That seems pretty clear.

And its not his fault he was let go.

Had ANOTHER person found the gun and killed Kate (a non illegal immigrant) would that have made a difference?
(07-15-2015, 02:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: If he was anywhere but where the gun was he would not have killed Kate.  That seems pretty clear.

And its not his fault he was let go.

Had ANOTHER person found the gun and killed Kate (a non illegal immigrant) would that have made a difference?

Not politically..... unless they were ethnic, mentally challenged, or a liberal.
ThumbsUp
(07-15-2015, 02:37 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Not politically..... unless they were ethnic, mentally challenged, or a liberal.
ThumbsUp

But would the POTUS make a statement?!?!

Sad
(07-15-2015, 02:42 PM)GMDino Wrote: But would the POTUS make a statement?!?!

Sad

I have no idea what would trigger a response from him.
He's an odd duck.
He never mentioned a word about Chris Kyle's death, but lowered the flags to half-staff for Whitney Houston a few weeks later.
A loose cannon, I say....

BTW... you had 666 posts, as of this response.  Satanic weirdo !
(07-15-2015, 02:49 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I have no idea what would trigger a response from him.
He's an odd duck.
He never mentioned a word about Chris Kyle's death, but lowered the flags to half-staff for Whitney Houston a few weeks later.
A loose cannon, I say....

BTW... you had 666 posts, as of this response.  Satanic weirdo !

Confused

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/chriskyle.asp

Quote:Texas governor Rick Perry issued a statement expressing his condolences to Chris Kyle's family "and the thousands of service members that were his extended family," but despite a good deal of public support for the gesture, Governor Perry did not issue a proclamation directing flags to be flown at half-staff statewide on the occasion of either Chris Kyle's memorial service or his funeral. (As noted above, that honor is a traditional one for those who have died while active duty members of the armed forces, but Kyle did not die on active duty, having left the U.S. Navy in 2009.) [/size]

Pop singer Whitney Houston passed away on 11 February 2012 from an accidental drowning in a bathtub, an event which the Los Angeles County coroner's office reported was due to the "effects of atherosclerotic heart disease and cocaine use." Houston, a New Jersey native, was also buried in that state, and New Jersey governor Chris Christie made a somewhat controversial decision in directing all New Jersey state flags to be flown at half-staff in her honor — critics contended that such a gesture should be reserved for members of the military, first responders, and state officials, and also that "it was wrong to honor a drug addict." Governor Christie defended his decision, saying: "I am disturbed by people who believe that because of her history of substance abuse that somehow she's forfeited the good things that she did in her life." (The previous year, Governor Christie had also directed flags to be flown at half-staff to mark the passing of Clarence Clemons, the saxophonist for Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band, with little public outcry.) 

Although the White House issued a statement through press secretary Jay Carney after Whitney Houston's death noting that President Obama's "thoughts and prayers are with Whitney Houston's family, especially her daughter," as far as we know President Obama has made no public expression of condolence or mourning to mark the passing of Chris Kyle. It is not true that President Obama ordered flags throughout the country flown at half-staff to honor Whitney Houston; as noted above, that action was undertaken only at a state level by the governor of New Jersey. 
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/chriskyle.asp#SZxfVPrVEAbROrWG.99
(07-14-2015, 09:17 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: enhanced-buzz-11080-1312307423-2.jpg]

And yet NOTHING from the POTUS!

Nothing!

Must be because he's for Kenya... Ninja

How many of those hippos are here illegally? How many of the victims were USC's killed here in the US?
Statistics are needed here in order for you to back up your claim.

Check this out!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/15/121-murders-attributed-illegal-immigrants-released/?page=all

The Times reported that ICE releases hundreds of Cuban criminals into U.S. communities every year because the island nation refuses to take them back.

That last line, is a major problem with a lot of the countries out there (Mexico included), they won't accept their citizens back that were lawbreakers in their own countries. So we have to deal with them. What we can do is stop granting visa's to citizens from those countries until they start accepting their citizens back or at the very least, stop allowing imports from their country. We've got to stop being soft about this crap.
(07-15-2015, 01:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not sure how much slower I can type. The issue is that failure in the system allowed him to be on the street. Where did I even suggest that illegal immigrants murder at a much higher rate than anyone else? (Is that what you guys cann a strawman?)I find it to be too funny when people try to point to numbers to indicate that illegal immigrants are resposible for a low number of crimes. i'll leave it to you to figure out why I find that to be so absurd.

I dunno, but give it a shot. Maybe that way you can think about what you're saying.

You didn't say they murdered at a higher rate, you said that was the reason she was killed. That he was here illegally. I said it was because of pills. Then you started rambling about absurdity.

Drugs are a bigger factor in homicides than immigration status. Numbers support it. Common sense supports it. You don't.

I'll go with numbers and common sense 4-1 times.
(07-15-2015, 02:55 PM)Benton Wrote: I dunno, but give it a shot. Maybe that way you can think about what you're saying.

You didn't say they murdered at a higher rate, you said that was the reason she was killed. That he was here illegally. I said it was because of pills. Then you started rambling about absurdity.

Drugs are a bigger factor in homicides than immigration status. Numbers support it. Common sense supports it. You don't.

I'll go with numbers and common sense 4-1 times.

The reason that man killed that girl was because he was here illegally. If he were on pills in Mexico would he have killed Kate in SF? Remember your common sense approach.

If the man that had killed Kate had been a U.S. citizen and it were determined he was on pills then I could see the logic behind the "pills caused it" asertion and the need to address the pills case murders slant.

To me it is absurd to suggest: "We have illegal immigrants that have been convicted of numerous felonies, deported numerous times, and is only on the street because of sancuary laws killing US citizens while they are high; what should be our course of action?" "We've got to address this pill problem pronto!!"

Once again we will wait for any legislation that may be suggested from this case.

(07-15-2015, 02:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: Confused

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/chriskyle.asp

Hey.... I'll admit, I could be wrong.
It's been a while.
I just thought I remembered him giving condolences personally, on tv.
:snark: