Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PP accounting gimmicks and an update on the Charges
(02-05-2016, 12:44 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: so how many good things erase the bad thing of killing millions.    Let me know the exchange rate.    

The Nazi's did wonders for modern day medicine as countless other things we rely on today.    I would hate to ignore all their positive accomplishments and call them mass murdering monsters    Maybe your exchange rate can save them .   Just like you back up PP.

Eugenics and Godwin's Law in one thread.  You get more obvious as you go on Woodley, the mask is slipping.
You must have missed it the first time, what charges?
(02-05-2016, 12:44 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: so how many good things erase the bad thing of killing millions.    Let me know the exchange rate.    

The Nazi's did wonders for modern day medicine as countless other things we rely on today.    I would hate to ignore all their positive accomplishments and call them mass murdering monsters    Maybe your exchange rate can save them .   Just like you back up PP.

Tell ya what Lucy....you are consistent.  Consistently bad...but consistent.

Your sole problem with PP is that they get federal money?  Despite none of it going toward helping women have safe, legal abortions.

And despite the fact that PP probably does more to REDUCE the number of abortions than you and all the protests and marches ever have by providing ways and means to keep the woman healthy BEFORE she gets pregnant, counseling, birth control information and medical advise on having a healthy pregnancy.

But as has been said around here a LOT lately why don't you light a candle rather than curse the darkness?  

Without PP you'd have more sick women, more bad prenatal care, and more dangerous abortions from women who don't know what else to do and get pulled in by "privately funded" abortion locations.  

Oh and those?  They might REALLY sell the parts because, hey, free market/black market.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-05-2016, 08:44 AM)GMDino Wrote: Without PP you'd have more sick women, more bad prenatal care, and more dangerous abortions from women who don't know what else to do and get pulled in by "privately funded" abortion locations.  

But now that everyone has the Obamacare, what exactly is the justification for funding PP?  
(02-05-2016, 11:18 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: But now that everyone has the Obamacare, what exactly is the justification for funding PP?  

This has been brought up previously in another thread. The issue is that not everyone has coverage due to the ACA. In states where Medicaid was not expanded, there is still a large swath of people that are not insured and are reliant on sliding-scale places like PP for their healthcare.
(02-05-2016, 02:15 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: So your contention is abortion is a left-wing conspiracy to thin their voting pool?

Not left wing at all. It's rooted in progressivism. And it has nothing to do with voting pools. It has everything to do with creating a better society.

They want to promote higher rates of reproduction with those with positive traits. And reduce the rates of reproduction of those with negative traits. Now look exactly where PP clinics are located and explain how it's just a coincidence that the same groups of people eugenicists tried to sterilize 100 years ago now have PP abortion clinics parked in their neighborhoods.
(02-05-2016, 11:21 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: This has been brought up previously in another thread. The issue is that not everyone has coverage due to the ACA. In states where Medicaid was not expanded, there is still a large swath of people that are not insured and are reliant on sliding-scale places like PP for their healthcare.

Whhhhaaaattttt?!?!?!?  I thought Obamacare was going to cover everyone.  Everyone would have insurance, and everyone is legally required to have insurance.

Obamacare has been a huge success.  You must by lying about people not having coverage. Let PP compete for those insurance dollars like any other clinic or doctor.
(02-05-2016, 11:31 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Whhhhaaaattttt?!?!?!? I thought Obamacare was going to cover everyone. Everyone would have insurance, and everyone is legally required to have insurance.

Obamacare has been a huge success. You must by lying about people not having coverage. Let PP compete for those insurance dollars like any other clinic or doctor.

(02-05-2016, 11:21 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: This has been brought up previously in another thread. The issue is that not everyone has coverage due to the ACA. In states where Medicaid was not expanded, there is still a large swath of people that are not insured and are reliant on sliding-scale places like PP for their healthcare.

Sadly not every state thought helping their citizens was as important as going against anything Obama said/did. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-05-2016, 12:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: Sadly not every state thought helping their citizens was as important as going against anything Obama said/did.  Mellow

So let me get this straight.....we forced massive change and disruption to people's health insurance, to force people to sign-up for free Medicaid coverage they already qualified for....except we didn't expand that coverage.  So, in a nutshell, it was a massive multi-trillion dollar campaign to advertise to people that they qualified for free Medicaid?  LMFAO, only in gubmit.

Yeah, roaring success that Obamacare but, once again, the failures and shortcomings are the fault of Republicans who didn't cast a single vote for it.
(02-05-2016, 12:47 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: So let me get this straight.....we forced massive change and disruption to people's health insurance, to force people to sign-up for free Medicaid coverage they already qualified for....except we didn't expand that coverage.  So, in a nutshell, it was a massive multi-trillion dollar campaign to advertise to people that they qualified for free Medicaid?  LMFAO, only in gubmit.

Yeah, roaring success that Obamacare but, once again, the failures and shortcomings are the fault of Republicans who didn't cast a single vote for it.

No. The point of Medicaid expansion was to increase the coverage to make more people eligible for Medicaid. They aren't eligible for it if Medicaid isn't expanded and they don't make enough to be penalized for not having insurance, from my understanding of it. They are in this grey area that was intended to be covered by Medicaid expansion done at the state level that the federal level was going to help pay for.

It was a crap plan because it relied on all of the states to actually do it which was never going to happen.
(02-05-2016, 12:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: Sadly not every state thought helping their citizens was as important as going against anything Obama said/did.  Mellow

That's not fair at all . The expansion of Medicaid would crush states. The federal money stopped after a couple of years and then it's all on the state.

If the bill will on the state then the state should be able to make up their level of coverage. This is why this should probably be a state by state proposition.
(02-05-2016, 11:25 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Not left wing at all.   It's rooted in progressivism.   And it has nothing to do with voting pools.    It has everything to do with creating a better society.      

They want to promote higher rates of reproduction with those with positive traits.  And reduce the rates of reproduction of those with negative traits.     Now look exactly where PP clinics are located and explain how it's just a coincidence that the same groups of people eugenicists tried to sterilize 100 years ago now have PP abortion clinics parked in their neighborhoods.

Now look at how PP is HELPING low income minorities have babies by treating their reproductive health problems.

Your argument is so absurd I don't see why you keep bringing it up.  People who support eugenics would not be helping low income minorities get pregnat and have babies.  How can you keep bringing this up with a straight face?
(02-05-2016, 12:47 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Yeah, roaring success that Obamacare but, once again, the failures and shortcomings are the fault of Republicans who didn't cast a single vote for it.

Well all the states that have rejected expanding medicaid are controlled by Republicans and they free to do something else to help the disadvantaged get health care.  You know what they have done.  .  .  .  .  .  

**crickets**
(02-05-2016, 12:55 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: It was a crap plan because it relied on all of the states to actually do it which was never going to happen.

Or maybe that was their plan in the first place.  Here in Tennessee Republicans control the State Legislature.  They rejected the the expansion of medicaid and it may be backfiring on them.  there have been a lot of grumblings from rural areas that are strongly Republican but are losing health care facilities.  People will only vote against their own interest yup to a certain point.  If the State does not do somnething else to help I have a feeling some Republicans are going to get voted out.
(02-04-2016, 04:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/03/video-shows-planned-parenthood-accounting-tricks-to-hide-profits-from-baby-parts-sales/

Looks like we will see what happens with these Charges.  

What charges?

(02-04-2016, 04:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh I forgot you wanted to just claim victory before all the facts came out.   

Sorry that my follow up has gotten in the way of your narrative.

Is my two word question getting in the way of your narrative?
(02-05-2016, 02:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That's not fair at all .  The expansion of Medicaid would crush states.   The federal money stopped after a couple of years and then it's all on the state.  

Yep.  Although why wouldn't states do it - Obamacare was going to save hundreds of billions!!!

And the difference in insurance rates between states that expanded and didn't is only a point or two....CA still has nearly 3M uninsured.
(02-05-2016, 02:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Well all the states that have rejected expanding medicaid are controlled by Republicans and they free to do something else to help the disadvantaged get health care.  You know what they have done.  .  .  .  .  .  

**crickets**

Except there are still millions of uninsureds in states that did expand Medicaid.  Stop blaming Repubs for a shitty law passed without a single Repub vote.

Next. The only crickets are the ones inside your head.
(02-06-2016, 06:40 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Except there are still millions of uninsureds in states that did expand Medicaid.  Stop blaming Repubs for a shitty law passed without a single Repub vote.

Next.  The only crickets are the ones inside your head.

I see you failed to mention what the Republicans are doing to fix the obvious problems in the stated they control.

There is absolutely no way you can defend this action.  They can reject the ACA if they want, but there is no excuse for doing nothing to fix the problem they are creating.

I am 100% serious when I say this tactic may backfire on Republicans.  i live in a state where a lot of people are suffering because the state refused to expand medicaid.  Our Governor is a Republican and he sees what is happening.  He plead with the Republicans in the state legislature to do something else to address the problem and they just flat out refused.

So I am not blaming the Republicans for the ACA.  I am blaming them for completely ignoring a problem that people have been talking about for years and was one of the central issues in the '08 Presidential election.  And I even predict they will have tp pay for it soon.
(02-07-2016, 11:57 AM)fredtoast Wrote:  I am blaming them for completely ignoring a problem that people have been talking about for years and was one of the central issues in the '08 Presidential election.  And I even predict they will have tp pay for it soon.

It's already been explained - it's a budget blow-up buster because even 10% (at least) of the expanded costs is hundreds of millions a year in many states.

Yeah, shame on Repubs for not embracing a bad law that does nothing to lower costs and increases the burden on taxpayers.
(02-05-2016, 02:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Now look at how PP is HELPING low income minorities have babies by treating their reproductive health problems.

Your argument is so absurd I don't see why you keep bringing it up.  People who support eugenics would not be helping low income minorities get pregnat and have babies.  How can you keep bringing this up with a straight face?

So that balances out all the poor as minority children who never get a chance to live?

That's negative eugenics talk there ..... Lol helping