Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PROUD TO BE A BENGALS FAN
Woke up just emotionally ready for this game today and heading down to Octoberfest for a quick bite and loved when the fest is on a Bengals home game and can enjoy both at the same time... I just thought about how proud I am to live in this great city and have the rare chance to have a NFL team in my home town.

It such a different feeling to have for someone that enjoys football when you actually live in the city that has an NFL team than one that does not. To think that when we started this franchise here in 1967 our City was around 25th to 30th in population size and now closing in on 50 years of the franchise our city has dropped to around 70th. Amazing to think that we have been able to hang on to our franchise over the last 50 years.

So I say "WHO DEY" to Bengal Nation for supporting this franchise and here is to having a franchise for the next 50 more years.

Now lets kick some "Steelers" ass today.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY !!!

Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 11:14 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Woke up just  emotionally ready for this game today and heading down to Octoberfest for a quick bite and loved when the fest is on a Bengals home game and can enjoy both at the same time... I just thought about how proud I am to live in this great city and have the rare chance to have a NFL team in my home town.

It such a different feeling to have for someone that enjoys football  when you actually live in the city that has an NFL team than one that does not.  To think that when we started this franchise here in 1967 our City was around 25th to 30th in population size and now closing in on 50 years of the franchise our city has dropped to around 70th.  Amazing to think that we have been able to hang on to our franchise over the last 50 years.

So I say "WHO DEY" to Bengal Nation for supporting this franchise and here is to having a franchise for the next 50 more years.

Great post. Now, get your post count up. I hate seeing "Essex Johnson" "Bench warmer" on your avatar. Essex was not a bench warmer! LOL.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Yes. Yes. Yes. Have always loved living in the Queen City and cheering for 'dem Bengals. Love being a fan of this team and citizen of Cincy. Proud as hell.
Reply/Quote
Awwwwwwwwwwwww yeah it's game-day!

Who-Dey! Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 11:14 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Woke up just  emotionally ready for this game today and heading down to Octoberfest for a quick bite and loved when the fest is on a Bengals home game and can enjoy both at the same time... I just thought about how proud I am to live in this great city and have the rare chance to have a NFL team in my home town.

It such a different feeling to have for someone that enjoys football  when you actually live in the city that has an NFL team than one that does not.  To think that when we started this franchise here in 1967 our City was around 25th to 30th in population size and now closing in on 50 years of the franchise our city has dropped to around 70th.  Amazing to think that we have been able to hang on to our franchise over the last 50 years.

Who Dey!

My book--"Thick and Thin," the story of the life and times of a Bengals fan.

Who's more die hard than us?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 12:16 PM)McC Wrote: Who Dey!

My book--"Thick and Thin," the story of the life and times of a Bengals fan.

Who's more die hard than us?

Absolutely no fan is more die hard than those of us who have stuck it out year after year through thick or thin. 

Good times are upon us now and believe we will get our crowning achievement in the near future. 

Oh how sweet it will be when the day arrives. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
My brain heard the thread title as sung by Lee Greenwood!
Reply/Quote