Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS update: Shelvin released, TE added
(12-06-2022, 06:13 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Agree but might mean Hurst is out for awhile. 

Definitely hoping that is not the case, but my buddy who Ive watched games with for 40 plus years has been on Wilcox's bandwagon all year long.  

I heard a couple weeks, and lately the Bengals have been very cautious trying to make sure everyone will be ready for the playoff stretch.  Could end up being three weeks.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 09:52 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I heard a couple weeks, and lately the Bengals have been very cautious trying to make sure everyone will be ready for the playoff stretch.  Could end up being three weeks.  

Wilcox supposedly had a really good camp this year and is an ascending player.
Reply/Quote
While it wasn’t mentioned in the transaction report, Brandon Wilson reached the end of his activation window, he has reverted back to season ending IR.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 09:56 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Wilcox supposedly had a really good camp this year and is an ascending player.

He did have a nice catch on Sunday, and I don't remember any terrible plays or mistakes from him. Maybe signing a JAG TE to the PS means they have faith in Wilcox going forward rather than signing a more established TE.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 09:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I support the organization as much as any and more than most, but this stuff has always been something I've hated.

We've just beaten the #1 seed in the NFL and lost our starting TE and we sign a dude such as this to the PS in a world where the likes of Eric Ebron is sitting on the couch. Hell bring Tyler Eifert back, shit Jermaine Gresham is younger than D-Jax and he's helping the Birds

Same, these are the moves that frustrate me as well. This guy isn't going to help us. Ebron might, heck Eifert might.

Gronk said he wanted to play with Burrow etc.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 09:56 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Wilcox supposedly had a really good camp this year and is an ascending player.

(12-07-2022, 11:03 AM)Garrus Wrote: He did have a nice catch on Sunday, and I don't remember any terrible plays or mistakes from him. Maybe signing a JAG TE to the PS means they have faith in Wilcox going forward rather than signing a more established TE.

Yeah, I like Wilcox. That is the bright spot in all of this. Too bad for Shelvin, thought he might of got in the weight room and tried
to build up his strength but he always looked overweight and weak for a big NT.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 03:05 AM)pally Wrote: And by the time Eric Ebron, who hasn’t played in over a year, gets into football shape, Hurst would be back. We need someone who could be available now if only to play on the scout team.  Hudson caught a pass in an NFL game last week.

You might be underestimating the shape these guys keep themselves in. Last year a 37-year-old Eric Weddle came out of a 2-year retirement and contributed. I doubt Ebron's been sitting on the coach eating Cheetos and drinking Mountain Dew  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Huber was added to the PS today

https://www.wlwt.com/article/cincinnati-bengals-kevin-huber-signs-practice-squad/42176866
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 06:08 PM)Sled21 Wrote: We'll be his 4th team in 4 years. Not getting hopes up for him. 

He's the new 3rd string TE

Won't be playng much
Reply/Quote