Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS2 ,Bought Madden 06, didnt like it
Bought Madden 06.
Didn't Really like it. Already have 08, 05 and they seem ok

But 06 is the passing cone. I turned that off. So thst means you don't eve. Get to use precision passing either. I played a game and couldn't seem to complete a pass for a game. 08, 05, don't seem to have that issue.

Fun note- 2008 has fantasy challenge.. teams can take away your best players. Took away my legend QB ,now I have issues completing any pass lol.
But I have found that sending Jim thorpe deep, just about guarantees a score at some point.
It's of course still just a game/toy.

Ebay, I'm waiting on a purchase of Madden 2002, 2003, espn 2k5, and ea ncaa 2003, 2004.

Simple and fun. Besides, my understanding is that in 2003,2002, that speed ratings mattered and players didn't unrealistically catch up to others..along with maybe a few other ratings. But if 2002 doesn't have hot routes,I may lose alot lol.

I has traded all those games in before because I was getting a more recent ps3 madden or other sport game.
So dumb 13,15, 25, just don't flow like early madden.

I'll get madden 04, and ncaa 05,06 at some point.
After madden 04, the rest of the ps2 maddens, the players looked and ran around like upright bricks with legs.
Ncaa players always looked and felt like the madden players before 2005. But also seemed smaller
Reply/Quote