Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PUTZburgh lose, Bengals WIN
WHO DEY prognostication for 11/29/15
1pm game at home = it will be nice to get our swagger back on Dancing

Question: Would I be correct in saying we want the Pats to win (Broncos to lose)? 
No way Pats don't get the #1 seed so we may as well fight for #2......right? 
Reply/Quote
fux that.... I would rather Pats lose!! Keep us in the hunt for the #1 seed
Reply/Quote
Why not put this junk in Smack Talk?

Heck, if you're going to just blather, let fans of the teams that you're blathering about have a chance to chime in...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
@ Denver<----------Hmmm, depends which Broncos team shows up but I got the Pats here
vs Eagles
@ Texans
vs Titans
@ Jets<----------Hmmm, depends which Jets team shows up but I got the Pats here
@ Dolphins

Pretty sure they lose ONE (maybe TWO) MAX!
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2015, 05:33 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Why not put this junk in Smack Talk?

Heck, if you're going to just blather, let fans of the teams that you're blathering about have a chance to chime in...

Ummmm......the OP is talking about who he should root for this week concerning Bengals playoff seeding!! Why in the hell would we want to listen to other fan's opinions on this matter?!?!?!?!

#watchurstepgettingofftheshortyellowbus
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2015, 05:33 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Why not put this junk in Smack Talk?

B/c it's a thread related to who needs to win/lose to benefit the Bengals as we approach the playoffs

""Jungle Noise: The place to discuss anything and everything related to the Cincinnati Bengals. This section is for BENGALS FANS ONLY"
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2015, 05:38 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Ummmm......the OP is talking about who he should root for this week concerning Bengals playoff seeding!! Why in the hell would we want to listen to other fan's opinions on this matter?!?!?!?!

^^^   Wink
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2015, 05:37 PM)Whacked Wrote: @ Denver<----------Hmmm, depends which Broncos team shows up but I got the Pats here
vs Eagles
@ Texans
vs Texans
@ Jets<----------Hmmm, depends which Jets team shows up but I got the Pats here
@ Dolphins

Pretty sure they lose ONE (maybe TWO) MAX!

So the Pats play back to back games against a team that is not a division opponent?  Me thinks you have somethin' amiss!
Reply/Quote
With six left to play we're not going to win two (and perhaps three, based on SOS) more games than New England, so we want the Pats to win and give us a game up Denver.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Screw the Pats we want the number one seed!

I wanna see the team look like a bunch of bengal tigers unleashed and starving for ram. Tiger
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2015, 07:46 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: I wanna see the team look like a bunch of bengal tigers unleashed and starving for ram. Tiger

How about a monkey starving for ram?  It's pretty close. 

[Image: tumblr_mzcj0sKN231s9ym8co1_1280.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2015, 05:41 PM)Whacked Wrote: B/c it's a thread related to who needs to win/lose to benefit the Bengals as we approach the playoffs

""Jungle Noise: The place to discuss anything and everything related to the Cincinnati Bengals. This section is for BENGALS FANS ONLY"

Well, with that in mind.  I say let the Broncos beat the Pats.  Because, once the egg of unbeaten is cracked, anything can happen. 

However, with that in mind, the Bengals need to keep on winning their own games.  Which they seem to have been having trouble with, the past couple weeks.  One dominating win, where the offense and defense are both on their game, in the same game, should cure what has been ailing this team lately.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Agreed Wink
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2015, 05:49 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: So the Pats play back to back games against a team that is not a division opponent?  Me thinks you have somethin' amiss!

2nd Texans should be Titans,

As to the OP: I'll be rooting for Denver. I think our road will be easier at 3 seed. Most likely get NYJ, BUF, OAK, KC in rd 1 and Denver in Rd 2. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2015, 05:49 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: So the Pats play back to back games against a team that is not a division opponent?  Me thinks you have somethin' amiss!

Sorry about that. As Bfine pointed out and I just edited, there was a typo. 
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2015, 09:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 2nd Texans should be Titans,

As to the OP: I'll be rooting for Denver. I think our road will be easier at 3 seed. Most likely get NYJ, BUF, OAK, KC in rd 1 and Denver in Rd 2. 

Hmmm interesting perspective.

In the end, Pitt and the Pats are all I fear (well, and non-1pm Sunday games) Sad 
Reply/Quote
I personally want New England to win to give us a bit of distance for the second seed because look at the Pats remaining schedule after Denver and realize that they most likely win-out anyways (MAYBE the Jets beat them), so it would just be having them lose a pointless game that could have given us a bit of a cushion.

The Pats have won every game in Foxborough, true, but they haven't looked AS DOMINANT there as they have in years past, so I'd happily go up there.

So, yes, we want the Pats to win to help us lock-up the #2 seed.

Good call Rock On
Reply/Quote
We need to win in Denver.  If we lose, they will have the tiebreak and most likely have as good or better record than we do.
It is unlikely that N.E. loses two games in this regular season, but it gets more likely if they lose one this week.

If Denver beats N.E. and we beat Denver, we get the tiebreak over both of them.  
Reply/Quote
Half way there; Go Seahawks!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 06:22 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: Half way there; Go Seahawks!

Rock On

Come on HAWKS!
Reply/Quote