Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pace Tracker After 4 Weeks - Offense
After 4 weeks, here is the pace the offensive is on...

Burrow:
4670 yards
34 pass TDs
17 INTs

Mixon:
1445 total yards (952 rush, 493 rec)
4 TDs

Chase:
1245 yards
8 TDs

Higgins:
1339 yards
8 TDs

Boyd:
858 yards
8 TDs

Hurst:
442 yards
4 TDs
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2022, 03:49 PM)ochocincos Wrote: After 4 weeks, here is the pace the offensive is on...

Burrow:
4670 yards
34 pass TDs
17 INTs

Mixon:
4 TDs

Chase:
1245 yards
8 TDs

Higgins:
1339 yards
8 TDs

Boyd:
858 yards
8 TDs

Hurst:
442 yards
4 TDs

I'd really like to see them use Hurst more in the middle of the field. He seems to have a good spark when he gets his hands on the ball and fights through tacklers.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2022, 04:08 PM)Mer Wrote: I'd really like to see them use Hurst more in the middle of the field. He seems to have a good spark when he gets his hands on the ball and fights through tacklers.

Middle of the field def needs to be used more altogether. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2022, 04:08 PM)Mer Wrote: I'd really like to see them use Hurst more in the middle of the field. He seems to have a good spark when he gets his hands on the ball and fights through tacklers.

He'll be even better if we line Burrow up under center and establish a run game because he'd be by backers before they know whether it's run or pass, especially in play action.

It would also help keep the safeties off of Chase.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2022, 04:13 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He'll be even better if we line Burrow up under center and establish a run game because he'd be by backers before they know whether it's run or pass, especially in play action.

It would also help keep the safeties off of Chase.

Have we ran many slants or drag routes at all this year. Zac just seemed to be more creative in his play calling last year. Or is he holding some back for later in the season. I heard somewhere that in the SB LA knew what play we were running on the last snap by down and distance and by our formation because Zac had called that play several times earlier in the season in the same situation. Of course that could just be the players talking crap to look like they know more than they do 
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2022, 05:39 PM)Mer Wrote: Have we ran many slants or drag routes at all this year. Zac just seemed to be more creative in his play calling last year. Or is he holding some back for later in the season. I heard somewhere that in the SB LA knew what play we were running on the last snap by down and distance and by our formation because Zac had called that play several times earlier in the season in the same situation. Of course that could just be the players talking crap to look like they know more than they do 

Well if they did, they did a VERY shitty job of executing it, considering that Chase was streaking wide open and Perine was also open on the play: took Donald being a hero in order to break up the play.

I think your sentence after the bold, is most-likely what was happening.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2022, 03:49 PM)ochocincos Wrote: After 4 weeks, here is the pace the offensive is on...

Burrow:
4670 yards
34 pass TDs
17 INTs

Mixon:
4 TDs

Chase:
1245 yards
8 TDs

Higgins:
1339 yards
8 TDs

Boyd:
858 yards
8 TDs

Hurst:
442 yards
4 TDs

In other news, Chris Evans is on pace for 0 yards rushing and 17 yards receiving.  What a waste.  The Ravens defense is tough, not fast.  This is the perfect game to give him some chances.  Interestingly, the Ravens are one of the teams that does the "mortar kicks" on kickoffs and tries to pin you inside the 20.  So, at the very least, we may get to see him return a kick or two.  
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2022, 10:46 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Well if they did, they did a VERY shitty job of executing it, considering that Chase was streaking wide open and Perine was also open on the play: took Donald being a hero in order to break up the play.

I think your sentence after the bold, is most-likely what was happening.

Pretty much. The reason Chase was so wide open was due to Ramsey falling down.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2022, 11:08 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: In other news, Chris Evans is on pace for 0 yards rushing and 17 yards receiving.  What a waste.  The Ravens defense is tough, not fast.  This is the perfect game to give him some chances.  Interestingly, the Ravens are one of the teams that does the "mortar kicks" on kickoffs and tries to pin you inside the 20.  So, at the very least, we may get to see him return a kick or two.  

Need to see some of Evans for sure. That is a waste as you say SHRacer. As others said, more of Hurst in the middle of the
field, more Play Action from Burrow under Center and more Chris Evans and this Offense could erupt. We will see if Zac wizens
up and does these things, I also agree with what Mer said about our coaches holding things back. Our coaches seem to do this
a lot and save things for later, hope this is the case so we can be at our best when it is the most urgent.
Reply/Quote