Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFC Championship Game: Packers @ 49ers Game Day Thread
6:40 PM Eastern on FOX. Winner represents NFC in Super Bowl LIV.

Game comments go here.
Reply/Quote
Ugh Boyz 2 Men doing the National Anthem...couldnt they just get a childrens choir?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Remember when we played the 49ers and I was like "We're going to beat them!" Geez, I'm such a sexy idiot sometimes.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 09:10 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Remember when we played the 49ers and I was like "We're going to beat them!"  Geez, I'm such a sexy idiot sometimes.

I was right there with you. 49ers pffttt easy win
Reply/Quote
I've been on the Joe Burrow train since LSU vs Florida but Nick Bosa is making a hell of an arguement for Chase Young #10A lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
It's pretty much over and it's not even halftime.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 09:11 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I was right there with you. 49ers pffttt easy win

I remember watching the 49ers "The Catch" game and being thrilled we wouldn't have to face the Cowboys in Super Bowl XVI.  Derp.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 10:06 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I remember watching the 49ers "The Catch" game and being thrilled we wouldn't have to face the Cowboys in Super Bowl XVI.  Derp.

Remember 1st and goal from the 1 and 1/2 yard line ? Pete Johnson ? This one is gonna be like taking candy from a baby...... ummm
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2020, 10:21 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Remember 1st and goal from the 1 and 1/2 yard line ? Pete Johnson ? This one is gonna be like taking candy from a baby...... ummm

Or the Collinsworth catch and fumble.  Crap, it's all flooding back!  Argh, Wersching's squib kicks!  Make it stop!!!!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
That was one of the worst defensive performances I have ever seen...
Reply/Quote