Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Packers open to trading first pick tomorrow
Just saw this.

Quote:That leaves the Packers with a total of nine selections. However, general manager Ted Thompson did note that he is open to shopping the first pick of day two: “Oh yeah, you can put that down,” he said. “That’ll save us a couple of phone calls.”

What would they want for it? Anything we have to shop?
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 01:16 AM)Shady Wrote: Just saw this.

What would they want for it? Anything we have to shop?

Send them Kroft and a couple late picks.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 01:21 AM)pulses Wrote: Send them Kroft and a couple late picks.

Jeremy Hill?
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 01:23 AM)Shady Wrote: Jeremy Hill?

LMAO Hills value is not very good right now....IF they would do it....then we should just go ahead and draft Mixon with that spot and be done with it.
Reply/Quote
Only player I'd deal up for is Lamp if they think he can play tackle.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 01:31 AM)phil413 Wrote: Only player I'd deal up for is Lamp if they think he can play tackle.

If they draft Lamp he will play Guard. They arent gonna draft another guy that high to play OT till they see what they have with what we got...
Reply/Quote
We should trade up to get Cam Robinson. It'll probably cost a 4th round pick but, I think it's worth it. He can be our RT now, or maybe our RG down the road. He just seems like a good fit, I feel like the Bengals like long-armed OT's and he's definitely one of them. And with us getting John Ross, Andy getting more time to throw only amplifies our ability to tap into Ross's potential.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 02:10 AM)Weazzel80 Wrote: We should trade up to get Cam Robinson. It'll probably cost a 4th round pick but, I think it's worth it. He can be our RT now, or maybe our RG down the road. He just seems like a good fit, I feel like the Bengals like long-armed OT's and he's definitely one of them. And with us getting John Ross, Andy getting more time to throw only amplifies our ability to tap into Ross's potential
Better options for us than Robinson. We won't be drafting any OL real high if we do it's Lamp to play guard or possibly Asiata later on.
Reply/Quote
Trade Dennard/Hill and the 4th and 5th Comp picks.
Reply/Quote
Stay pat
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
If I do make a trade it would be to get more picks.
J24

Reply/Quote
We will act like aholes and trade back now.
Reply/Quote
Could Malik McDowell be this year's Carlos Dunlap? Carlos dropped out of the first. Of course, so did Maualuga.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 02:39 AM)Shady Wrote: Could Malik McDowell be this year's Carlos Dunlap? Carlos dropped out of the first. Of course, so did Maualuga.

Seems to be another Marcus Hunt.
J24

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 02:58 AM)J24 Wrote: Seems to be another Marcus Hunt.

Hunt couldn't sniff McDowell's jock. 
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 03:16 AM)Shady Wrote: Hunt couldn't sniff McDowell's jock. 

This !
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 02:39 AM)Shady Wrote: Could Malik McDowell be this year's Carlos Dunlap? Carlos dropped out of the first. Of course, so did Maualuga.

Shady I think they are very high on Bashem. I think if Mixon and Kamara is gone he might be the pick.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 03:22 AM)pulses Wrote: Shady I think they are very high on Bashem. I think if Mixon and Kamara is gone he might be the pick.

IF they go DE in 2, I'd like Bashem. Jordan Willis might have a little more polish right now, but Bashem would bring some fire to that Dline. The guy's a leader. 
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 03:24 AM)Shady Wrote: IF they go DE in 2, I'd like Bashem. Jordan Willis might have a little more polish right now, but Bashem would bring some fire to that Dline. The guy's a leader. 

Yeah and from what I read I guess we like Willis but we don't love him. I think Derek Rivers would be a nice get too...i think he could rush from the OLB spot too.
Reply/Quote
I would trade one of our 4th rounders to ensure that we get whoever we value, whether that's Mixon, McDowell, Cook, Lamp, Robinson, Willis or Walker.

The good news is I think there will be one of those players available at our pick at 41. It'll just depend on if they really want one of them in particular.
Reply/Quote