Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington
(06-18-2019, 10:42 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Cute if your goal is to go out of business in 6 months.

Dang, you must have really been tore up, the day that they released Adam Jones from the team.  Did you and he used to go clubbin' together, or something?  Rolleyes
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2019, 10:57 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Dang, you must have really been tore up, the day that they released Adam Jones from the team.  Did you and he used to go clubbin' together, or something?  Rolleyes

Why?

We are all different, I choose to support our players and former players and coaches. I don't see the value in trashing them or wishing them ill will.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2019, 10:42 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Cute if your goal is to go out of business in 6 months.

The joke is on you, because I'm opening that place in Pittsburgh.  In cincy ill open a place that has a menu that disparages the Steelers.  Duh.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2019, 10:59 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Why?

We are all different, I choose to support our players and former players and coaches. I don't see the value in trashing them or wishing them ill will.

I’m sure the players and coaches really have come
To appreciate and rely on your unwavering support. It’s translated to great product on the field as well. So, we should all be thanking you for the continued mission.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2019, 10:57 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Dang, you must have really been tore up, the day that they released Adam Jones from the team.  Did you and he used to go clubbin' together, or something?  Rolleyes

we cant all be keyboard warriors.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2019, 10:59 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Why?

I didn't do either of those things.  I simply alluded to the fact that it appears to be a rather low-class establishment.  For a millionaire, who's trying to continue to make money from his days with the Bengals, I just would have expected something a little better than what I saw in the picture.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2019, 10:39 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Bengals themed menu:

The Prime Time - a pizza that completely falls apart if it isn't 1pm on a Sunday
The John Ross - a pizza that still isn't ready 2+ years after you paid for it
The Carson Palmer - a slightly above average pizza that you are forced to trade to someone else
The Mike Brown - a venerable and lousy pizza that sits in a display case and can't be removed no matter how bad it is
The Marvin Lewis - a bland and doughy pizza that seems like it's been on the menu forever
The Zampese - a pizza made by someone who has no idea what he is doing and shouldn't be making pizza
The Burfict - the dirtiest pizza this side of the Hines Ward

Oh, the cleverness of me.

I'm not quit sure cleverness is the exact term I would have used. Bored perhaps? IDK..I'll alert you soon as the proper term hits me..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(06-18-2019, 01:25 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'm not quit sure cleverness is the exact term I would have used. Bored perhaps? IDK..I'll alert you soon as the proper term hits me..

Please, I'm clever as an ox and thrice as fragrant!
Reply/Quote

The Prime Time - a pizza that completely falls apart if it isn't 1pm on a Sunday
The Carson Palmer - a slightly above average pizza that you are forced to trade to someone else
The Mike Brown - a venerable and lousy pizza that sits in a display case and can't be removed no matter how bad it is
The Marvin Lewis - a bland and doughy pizza that seems like it's been on the menu forever
The Zampese - a pizza made by someone who has no idea what he is doing and shouldn't be making pizza

The Andy Dalton - a pizza with the sauce on the top that is surprisingly solid, but still gets crapped on by everyone.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2019, 01:44 PM)Earendil Wrote: The Andy Dalton - a pizza with the sauce on the top that is surprisingly solid, but still gets crapped on by everyone.

The health inspector isn't going to like that. 
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2019, 11:43 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I didn't do either of those things.  I simply alluded to the fact that it appears to be a rather low-class establishment.  For a millionaire, who's trying to continue to make money from his days with the Bengals, I just would have expected something a little better than what I saw in the picture.

I agree with ya. It appears from the picture, that it's in a strip mall and the furnishings are low budget. Maybe the next store will be better, as this could be a "lets see how it goes" operation. 
Reply/Quote

Good list.

Reply/Quote

Any word on dancers at this pizza joint?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2019, 11:43 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote:  I simply alluded to the fact that it appears to be a rather low-class establishment. 

I don't think "low budget" is the same as "low class".

Some of my favorite places to eat over the years have had plastic chairs, and the people who ran them were very honorable.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2019, 01:44 PM)Earendil Wrote: The Andy Dalton - a pizza with the sauce on the top that is surprisingly solid, but still gets crapped on by everyone.

However,delivery is not an option when you're really hungry.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
The Johnathan Joseph- Comes with free Gatorade

The Tyler Eifert- Served on easily breakable Glass platter

The Joe Mixon "Knock You Out" Wing Sauce

The Bobby Hart- Costs twice as much as it should

Reply/Quote
(06-17-2019, 01:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote:  Hmm, plastic chairs.  Pretty classy..

The chair base looks like it's plastic but the seat and back appear to be metal.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I hear he’s having a hard time hiring bouncers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Couple things about the business plan:

The chairs are not plastic, just blow up the image and look at the legs. They are pretty much this:
https://www.restaurantfurniture4less.com/CH-31230-ET-3534.html?dwvar_CH-31230-ET-3534_configColor=Red&cgid=metal-chairs#prefn1=refinementColor&prefv1=Red&start=4

The ambiance is indeed lacking. Red chairs, black tables, blue and yellow menu wall, white border walls and if I'm not mistaken one of the 2 pictures on the wall is a Steeler

Reply/Quote

It's basically a fresh pie though.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote