Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington
(06-17-2019, 05:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Who said they'll be serving alcohol?  Did I miss something?

I'm thinking a wide selection of foreign and domestic toilet hooch.

[Image: th?id=OIP.0eOg3PjGb_mBLIHeuuqDfwHaE8&pid...=241&h=161]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2019, 06:58 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: It's basically a fresh pie though.

The John Ross pizza SHOULD be done by now, but Marvin Lewis refused to let anyone put it in the oven!  Also, Bill Lazor messed it up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Hue Jackson - A pizza that gets removed from the menu after only being ordered once in 2 years.

The Freddie Childress - This pie is HUGE. In fact, you can't move for days after you eat it. Come hungry!

The Troy Blackburn - The other pizzas look at this pizza like how the $%$% did you get here?
Reply/Quote
The Cris Collinsworth - The ultimate in thin crust pizzas. Can barely be seen if you stand it up sideways.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2019, 08:03 PM)Fullrock Wrote: The Hue Jackson - A pizza that gets removed from the menu after only being ordered once in 2 years.

The Freddie Childress - This pie is HUGE. In fact, you can't move for days after you eat it. Come hungry!

The Troy Blackburn - The other pizzas look at this pizza like how the $%$% did you get here?

The Jim Lippincott - Stuffed crust, with extra cheese.  Just be sure to bring your playbook..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Tha Dave Shula - A pathetic little pizza with no real value.

The Carl Pickens - Made with an angry red sauce. An explosion in your mouth.

The Corey Dillon - See The Carl Pickens
Reply/Quote
The Jeremy Hill - a pizza that goes to a better pizza place and is then quickly thrown in the trash but still brags about being at an award-winning restaurant, completely unaware of how stupid it looks to brag about it
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2019, 01:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Please, I'm clever as an ox and thrice as fragrant!

Does that mean you fart a lot? Inquiring minds...uhhh...don't wanna smell.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
The Dre Kirkpatrick.

A pretty good pizza that someone else pays for, but most customers think costs too much.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Tough in this area. LaRosa's has a stranglehold on the area. Good luck to him.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2019, 02:04 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: Tough in this area. LaRosa's has a stranglehold on the area. Good luck to him.

one of my least favorite pizza joints.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2019, 09:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The Jeremy Hill - a pizza that goes to a better pizza place and is then quickly thrown in the trash but still brags about being at an award-winning restaurant, completely unaware of how stupid it looks to brag about it

The Jeremy Hill- just like any other pizza, except they drop the dough on the ground when carrying it.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2019, 05:13 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The Jeremy Hill- just like any other pizza, except they drop the dough on the ground when carrying it.

The Jeremy Hill - a pizza some fans claim will lead the franchise to greatness and then change their tune to it being the sole reason the franchise collapsed by the end of the year
Reply/Quote

The Sam Wyche -  "It's not made in Cleveland, it's made in Cincinnati"    -   "or just across the river in Covington."
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2019, 07:01 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I'm thinking a wide selection of foreign and domestic toilet hooch.

[Image: th?id=OIP.0eOg3PjGb_mBLIHeuuqDfwHaE8&pid...=241&h=161]

Well it is in kentucky
Reply/Quote
The Chewy Ogbuehi - "Guaranteed to not block your intestines"
The Ki-Jana Carter - "First bite and you're done"
The Perfect Burfict - "You won't remember ever eating it"

And don't forget to order the Akili Chili - "Cook will delay serving and it gets worse with every bite"
AND the Klingler Wings - "Highly rated pre-cooked wings that dissolve when finally cooked" or the Shake N' Blake Wings - "Better than the Klingler Wings."
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2019, 05:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Who said they'll be serving alcohol?  Did I miss something?

If it is for Bengal fans they have to have a whine with everything.

In fact the whine is their favorite part.
Reply/Quote
The Zac Taylor- Nobody's ever tasted it but everyone says it's great
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
The Mike Brown- made the same way for twenty years for the lowest price. No one likes it but management refuses to adapt.
Reply/Quote
The Marvin Lewis - "We put some good things on it today..."
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote