Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pacman Jones Is Opening A Pizza Place In Covington
I ordered the "Pac Man In-Da-Club" the other day.

It came with 6 scrips of bacon and was delicious!

Me and the ol' lady are going to get the Marvin Melt with a side order of Tear Soaked Fries next time.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2019, 10:05 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I ordered the "Pac Man In-Da-Club" the other day.

It came with 6 scrips of bacon and was delicious!

Me and the ol' lady are going to get the Marvin Melt with a side order of Tear Soaked Fries next time.

Was Pac Man there? Did you get an autograph? was there music playing in the background? etc. etc..
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2019, 02:10 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: one of my least favorite pizza joints.

Same. I can eat it once in awhile because I’m so used to it after growing up eating it, but it’s really nothing special honestly.

I like Strong’s or Adriatico’s.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
The rolls Royce. Profanity laced, slightly dented crust. Typically rejected by teenagers
Reply/Quote
The Playoff Win - A classic pizza we haven't made for 30 years. We keep it on the menu so we don't forget about it and hope to one day bring it back.
Reply/Quote
The Piano Man - It comes with everything because no ingredients are blocked.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2019, 01:47 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: The Piano Man - It comes with everything because no ingredients are blocked.

It's only going to be here for a limited time!*

*of 23 years...but hurry, anyways!
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2019, 01:47 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: The Piano Man - It comes with everything because no ingredients are blocked.

I thought it was going to be a pie made with Ketchup only...  or Catsup if you're feeling frisky.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
The Pianoman pizza..You have to master the fine art of using a ketchup bottle before taking a bite.. In the meantime it's gotten cold, stale and every fly in town had laid eggs on it.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(06-21-2019, 10:53 AM)grampahol Wrote: The Pianoman pizza..You have to master the fine art of using a ketchup bottle before taking a bite.. In the meantime it's gotten cold, stale and every fly in town had laid eggs on it.. 

Aren't fly eggs a form of caviar to certain restaurant connoisseurs  Confused
Reply/Quote
The Akili Smith. Slow to catch on. Lots of ham, but too much dough. Make the throat-slashing gesture for 50% off.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Game Day thread Pizza
Heavy cheese and whine, but only available til first turnover, rinse and repeat next week after sober up
Surpeme whine and cheese , low expectations and predictable star whiners in forum step up their attacks, quit and come back for whine
# 1 seller for 25 years
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2019, 07:32 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: The Akili Smith.  Slow to catch on.   Lots of ham, but too much dough.  Make the throat-slashing gesture for 50% off.

It's a terrible pizza, but Mike Brown wouldn't give it up for anything in the world.
Reply/Quote
The Bobby Hart: Tastes like a Hot & Ready, but you pay LaRosa's prices. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I wanted to try "The Stone Coats" pizza but the guy making it kept dropping it on the floor.
Reply/Quote
The Terryl Austin - Made with Swiss cheese to represent the gaping holes in his defense. Here for a very limited time.
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2019, 10:37 AM)Earendil Wrote: Every pie should have a missing piece so it looks like Pacman.

[Image: pac_man_pie_chart.jpg]
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
The Merv. Only the first half is good, and it wastes a lot of timeouts.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
The Stadium. Advertised as fully loaded but actually sparsely topped with lots of empty space...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
The "You don't live in Cleveland" special pie. No toppings, because anyone throwing anything on it will be asked to leave.
Reply/Quote