Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pacman Jones To Police “I hope you die . . . You’re gonna be out of a job”
(01-28-2017, 06:05 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: This is where I completely disagree with you.  Nothing that happened in the lead up to his arrest matters as far as his behavior towards the police or the corrections officers.  Even if you are being arrested for no reason at all, anyone knows that you don't assault a police officer.  You don't run your mouth in the car.  You don't spit at the nurse in the jail.  You're Pacman Jones, you've been arrested so many times that you know the drill.  You have the phone number for your attorney either memorized or tattooed on your palm.  You act respectfully, call your attorney from the jail, and let him bail you out.  If you've been mistakenly arrested, then you let your attorney get the charges thrown out in court.

That's cool. I just lean in the direction of waiting for the legal process to run its course. If he's guilty, then bye bye. He's had plenty of chances. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2017, 11:09 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: What looks like loyalty to people on the surface could just be loyalty to $. I wonder how the salaries of these lifer assistants compares to their counterparts across the league.

I'm certain the 1 member of staff on the bengals is paid less than the combined salaries of the 3 staff members doing the same job (better) elsewhere.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2017, 11:09 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Whoa now. The commish may be a total doosh, but that kind of accusation is a low blow even for him. Ninja

What looks like loyalty to people on the surface could just be loyalty to $. I wonder how the salaries of these lifer assistants compares to their counterparts across the league.

Good question...I think most of would take the under on that wager!
Reply/Quote
Yes you can be liberal and fascist. You can be anything and be a fascist. Anyone who takes their political ideal so seriously they want to force it on others by the state, is basically fascist. Fascist want the state to rule everyone and not the people, and that can happen to any political party under the right people.

"Fascism was influenced by both left and right, conservative and anti-conservative, national and supranational, rational and anti-rational. A number of historians regard fascism as either a revolutionary centrist doctrine, as a doctrine that mixes philosophies of the left and the right, or as both of those things. Fascism was founded during World War I by Italian national syndicalists who drew upon left-wing and right-wing political views."

I see many, many people from both sides who fit it. In fact, I think the majority of Americans can fit into this today. There is not much "live and let live" anymore. It's more like "you are wrong about your views so the cops are going to force you to to live how I want you to!" --in a nutshell, that seems to be what most people want whether they realize it or not and yes its fascism. Forcing your views on other is fascist in my opinion. Thats what I dont like about the sports networks today. Its not their job to force their views on people. Goodell is like a fascist dictator lol. I've been saying it since he was hired. He's turned the league into a drama fest and less and less like the football that most of us grew up with.

Edit: The reason I used "liberal" fascist to describe this one,is that this whole "cops need to die" attitude comes from the liberal left --its their own original idea and they own it now. It's been taken way too far to the point of violence and force. Pacman, despite being a millionaire and among the more privilaged people in America, is calling for violence and death upon people because of their different views. That is modern liberal-leaning fascism lol. To deny that is butthurtism and nothing more.
Reply/Quote
Facepalm
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2017, 07:17 PM)junglefever67 Wrote: Facepalm

No kidding.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
So what day can we officially release the guy?... thought it was today but I guess not...
Reply/Quote