Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pacman Jones To Police “I hope you die . . . You’re gonna be out of a job”
this is why the Bengals suck, there is no reprimanding for their actions. They are allowed to act as they want. Partially Marvin Lewis' fault.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2017, 02:32 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: this is why the Bengals suck, there is no reprimanding for their actions. They are allowed to act as they want. Partially Marvin Lewis' fault.

The Bengals are hardly alone in this. The good football, baseball, basketball and so on players often get away with a lot more than average citizens because who wants their big stars sitting in the slammer when they could be entertaining the masses? 

You want a handy list? Try this one on for size..
List of professional sportspeople convicted of crimes
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_sportspeople_convicted_of_crimes
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This douchebag needs to be cut. His play was terrible this year and he is a hothead on and off the field.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 11:06 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Nah nah nah hey hey hey good-bye

Think Dre become priority and we're looking just fine with Dre, Shaw, Dennard and Jackson as top corners next year.

Don't forget the guy we'll draft in the first round this year.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I really hope we resign Dre. I doubt Pacman is playing in the NFL next season.

He'll be lucky if he's not in jail.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2017, 02:32 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: this is why the Bengals suck, there is no reprimanding for their actions. They are allowed to act as they want. Partially Marvin Lewis' fault.

I really felt like after the playoff loss it was rock bottom, and even to have a zero tolerance policy like Bobby Knight had would be a failure.  No matter how far they came or the variables (Dalton injury, Hill fumble, Porter and Decastro baiting, hair pulling) the Jones and Burfict meltdown happened....under Marvin's watch.  

You can try your hardest to support Jones because of the lack of corners and hope he's a choir boy, but this is more than being drunk in a boat.  The info is out, it happened and every day that goes by is another day that Marvin and the FO is okay with it.  With everything going on in america, with cops you just don't go there.  We know who you are Pacman, I wanted to call you Adam one day but you keep wearing that joke that you turned yourself into.  I hope the guy gets some help, but the joke's on giggles, if that even matters at this point.  
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 08:18 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: CB at #9 is looking more likely.

Maybe the Bengals should think out side the box for once and i dunno....pick up a CB in Free Agency....Mike you cheap SOB. Sign as many of ours that we cant let go and bring some in to fill other needs. A first RD CB wont help up next year when he sits for 3. Be active this off season so we dont have to reach in the draft.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2017, 05:03 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Maybe the Bengals should think out side the box for once and i dunno....pick up a CB in Free Agency....Mike you cheap SOB. Sign as many of ours that we cant let go and bring some in to fill other needs. A first RD CB wont help up next year when he sits for 3. Be active this off season so we dont have to reach in the draft.
Aj bouye is who I want
Reply/Quote
432 views on this thread. That should have been 1000 yes your right
Reply/Quote
I've always been a supporter of Jones, but he has to go..... truthfully, I think his age is catching up with him and his abilities are declining anyway....
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 04:58 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Say DreK doesn't resign, WJ3 wouldn't be top corner, it would probably be Shaw, Dennard and then WJ3.

oh god Shaw that's even worse. He's nothing more than a backup slot corner. And ur assuming dennard would actually be healthy which he hasn't even gotten out of training camp healthy and when he's on the field he allowed a 86 percent completion rate in 2016. I would rather have wjiii and Russell as my top 2 if I'm picking from them, but would hate that. 
Reply/Quote
Based on the Bengals issuing an apology rather than a statement they are releasing him I doubt he gets cut, which is sad. I normally back the organization, but at some point you got to let this guy go. It's not even a case where skill is giving him an extra chance, he isn't that good anymore.
Reply/Quote
pacman has to go in my opinion. to many chances...
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2017, 08:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Does Adam Jones need to be released by the Bengals?  Absolutely.

Do the Bengals need to jump off the cliff of CB in the 1st, for the 4th time in recent memory?  Hell no.

I agree with this. 

You sign Dre and rely on WJ3 and and Dennard to carry the load. Time for these rooks to step up to the plate and show their worth. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
The Irony here is thick.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2017, 09:46 AM)Au165 Wrote: Based on the Bengals issuing an apology rather than a statement they are releasing him I doubt he gets cut, which is sad. I normally back the organization, but at some point you got to let this guy go. It's not even a case where skill is giving him an extra chance, he isn't that good anymore.

I don't see any way possible they can keep him. They will wait this out a little longer since his court case
 is coming up, and they can still cut him before free agency starts. But I think there's a 0.1% chance he's here next year. 
Reply/Quote
Fun fact about Pacman: He told my coworker (a female) to "go kill herself" after she rolled a 6 in Vegas at the craps table and lost him a grand.

Fun fact about Pacman: There is a security guard in Las Vegas who is currently paralyzed from the waist down due to getting shot by one of Pacman's "boys" in a 2012 altercation.

This dude is a piece of shit. He should have been off the team yesterday.
Reply/Quote
If you watched that whole whole video, it was rather appalling.
Reply/Quote
Yea i'm no longer comfortable with him being on the team.

Lets march on PBS!

#NotMyCornerback

Seriously though I hope he gets cut.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2017, 10:15 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I don't see any way possible they can keep him. They will wait this out a little longer since his court case
 is coming up, and they can still cut him before free agency starts. But I think there's a 0.1% chance he's here next year. 

Why would you think that based on the Bengal's past history with not only him, but the rest of the players on their team? 

Players in this organization are given chance after chance. 

I would say its more likely than not that he isnt cut. I dont give this organization the benefit of the doubt anymore. 
Reply/Quote