Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pacman Jones is still human garbage
http://deadspin.com/pacman-jones-rips-amari-coopers-helmet-off-slams-his-h-1730425238

Wanted to know how Cincy fans felt about this. I know a lot of you have defended him for punching women (he had beer poured on him, he could have hurt himself on the bottle!!), so I guess this is ok? Should be interesting to see if those vilifying Suggs for a legal tackle think this is ok.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nope. Dirty play and he should be suspended.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Didn't see the play, don't feel like clicking the link, but if it's as bad as people make it seem, why wasn't he tossed? Also, I just read an article from Coley Harvey that said Cooper wasn't really mad about the incident.

Reply/Quote
Here's the article btw: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13651928/adam-jones-cincinnati-bengals-calls-slaps-head-slam-self-evident

I guess the refs didn't see it happen.

Reply/Quote
Okay, so I just watched the play. That's hard to defend. I'm not going to defend him, but I will say it wasn't as bad as I was expecting.

Reply/Quote
Looked clean to me.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The guy should have been ejected and should definitely be fined. The dude is a POS.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Should be fined and maybe suspended a game, but at least he didn't kill anybody. Seriously, Ravens fans with character smack have about as much cred as Browns fans with QB smack.
Reply/Quote
That's the only way a Raider will listen.
Reply/Quote
Kind of hard to believe this stuff wasn't happening all game considering the Raiders are almost as or more dirty than the Steelers. Of course Adam Jones joined in. I'm about to start calling him Pacman again. It's unfortunate by damn man.
Reply/Quote
Meh, If the Steelers did it, it would just be the "Steeler way". We need more of this (what I think in my sick head). Haters gon hate, and we demand your respect.

(sarcasm aside, it was a dirty play, but it wouldn't be the first time someone played dirty in the NFL. welcome to the NFL rookie)
Reply/Quote
Totally classless, and complete crap. He should be fined and/or suspended.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 02:30 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Meh, If the Steelers did it, it would just be the "Steeler way". We need more of this (what I think in my sick head). Haters gon hate, and we demand your respect.

(sarcasm aside, it was a dirty play, but it wouldn't be the first time someone played dirty in the NFL. welcome to the NFL rookie)

My sentiments....I guess Cooper pulling his dreads and the throat punch that led to Pacman's dirty pool wasn't dirty..... Rolleyes

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 10:43 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: http://deadspin.com/pacman-jones-rips-amari-coopers-helmet-off-slams-his-h-1730425238

Wanted to know how Cincy fans felt about this. I know a lot of you have defended him for punching women (he had beer poured on him, he could have hurt himself on the bottle!!), so I guess this is ok? Should be interesting to see if those vilifying Suggs for a legal tackle think this is ok.

Maybe karma will strike Pacman like it got Suggs.... :snark:
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 11:47 PM)Bryan Wrote: I just read an article from Coley Harvey that said Cooper wasn't really mad about the incident.

Oh...Well never mind then.   Mellow
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 09:09 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Maybe karma will strike Pacman like it got Suggs.... :snark:

He slapped a woman.  He didnt know, who threw a drink on him.  Punch is what your boy Ray Ray does when his old lady gets on his nerves.

He had a scuffle with an opposing player.  You're being a bit dramatic.  In fact a lot dramatic.  He'll get fined, but the rate at which panties wad up and the reasons for said butt hurt wedgies is reaching a vomit inducing level at this point, it really is.

Meant to quote bmorepat btw. My bad
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 11:50 AM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: He slapped a woman.  He didnt know, who threw a drink on him.  Punch is what your boy Ray Ray does when his old lady gets on his nerves.

He had a scuffle with an opposing player.  You're being a bit dramatic.  In fact a lot dramatic.  He'll get fined, but the rate at which panties wad up and the reasons for said butt hurt wedgies is reaching a vomit inducing level at this point, it really is.

Meant to quote bmorepat btw.  My bad

I honestly didn't think anyone would attempt to justify him punching a women...

Savagehenry says you can punch a woman if you don't know her and she pours beer on you. You cannot punch a woman if she is your fiance and hits you first, though. Fiances are an obvious no-no. Strippers and women at the bar are fair game.

Personally, I don't think either should have done what they did. That's just me. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
"Welcome to the league rookie" would be the defense for any Steeler or Ravens player committing the same act, but since it Pacman and the Bengals are the only AFCN team to win its opening, every one is extra butthurt today on Smack Talk.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 11:57 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I honestly didn't think anyone would attempt to justify him punching a women...

Savagehenry says you can punch a woman if you don't know her and she pours beer on you. You cannot punch a woman if she is your fiance and hits you first, though. Fiances are an obvious no-no. Strippers and women at the bar are fair game.

Personally, I don't think either should have done what they did. That's just me. 

Sure he shouldn't have. But why even rehash that cuz of a negligible on field scuffle with another player? I get why ppl think pac is scum. Even I don't like him much as a person from what I can gather. But to lump everything the guy does outside of helping old ladies across the street into the pile along with his worst moments isn't fair.

Remember the beatdown Andre Johnson put on courtland Finnegan? It was generally seen as rather a good thing even though he completely rearranged Finnegan's face with impunity. This was such a non radar tripping incident if its not pac.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 12:06 PM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: Remember the beatdown Andre Johnson put on courtland Finnegan?  It was generally seen as rather a good thing even though he completely rearranged Finnegan's face with impunity.  This was such a non radar tripping incident if its not pac.

Wut?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZOEH44HHtI

He seems to look just fine in this video.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote