Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pacman Jones is still human garbage
Don't make Pac Man be rebellion.
Reply/Quote
Pacman Jones has more moral character than the entire Steelers roster.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 09:22 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Pacman Jones has more moral character than the entire Steelers roster.

Totally classy.

Quote:Seahawks at Bengals 

Adam “Pacman” Jones was fielding a punt with about 2:30 remaining in the fourth quarter. Jones made a waving motion which was ruled an invalid fair-catch signal. The camera angle is not definitive if the gesture was at shoulder level. Upon completing the catch, it is a dead ball, but the officials allowed the play to continue in error. It is a five-yard penalty from the spot of the signal.
Jones immediately ran up to back judge Perry Paganelli to plead his case. Pagenelli continued to point to the spot. Jones removed his helmet in frustration as he detached from the debate with Paganelli. This should have been flagged as an unsportsmanlike conduct foul for removing his helmet, which Pagenelli obviously did not see. This would have been enforced between downs, as the continuing action of the previous play had ended. After the invalid signal foul is enforced five yards from the 23 to the 18, the unsportsmanlike should have been marked off after the chains were set. Since it would have been a half-distance penalty, this would have been 1st-and-19 from the 9.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
Jones was waving for his own players to get out of his way and didn't have his hand up like he was going for a fair catch.

Was a bullshit call.
Reply/Quote
Fair catch is over the head. Jones' hand never went over his chest. He was right and the refs blew another call in favor of the Seahawks.

It happens. Glad it didn't dictate the game like last week's non-call.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 09:42 PM)GMDino Wrote: Totally classy.

Lol cuz no one removesntheir helmet headed to the sideline. Sorry but if that was called it would been the worst ref call since brown kicked a punter in the face...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 10:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Jones was waving for his own players to get out of his way and didn't have his hand up like he was going for a fair catch.

Was a bullshit call.

(10-12-2015, 01:21 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Fair catch is over the head. Jones' hand never went over his chest. He was right and the refs blew another call in favor of the Seahawks.

It happens. Glad it didn't dictate the game like last week's non-call.

Exactly.....Lockett did the same thing earlier in the game....no penalty. The arm has to be above the shoulder to be a fair catch signal. Jones was even slightly bent over.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 09:42 PM)GMDino Wrote: Totally classy.

That's your proof that he's still a classless human being? A dispute with a ref in which he removed his helmet as he walked away?

Are you the kinda person who cries if somebody raises their voice at you, too?
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 01:31 AM)Synric Wrote: Lol cuz no one removesntheir helmet headed to the sideline. Sorry but if that was called it would been the worst ref call since brown kicked a punter in the face...

(10-12-2015, 04:10 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: That's your proof that he's still a classless human being? A dispute with a ref in which he removed his helmet as he walked away?

Are you the kinda person who cries if somebody raises their voice at you, too?

Jones is a hotheaded moron...but hes YOUR hotheaded moron so I can dig you like him.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 07:28 AM)GMDino Wrote: Jones is a hotheaded moron...but hes YOUR hotheaded moron so I can dig you like him.

He's a good football player. Nothing else matters. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 07:28 AM)GMDino Wrote: Jones is a hotheaded moron...but hes YOUR hotheaded moron so I can dig you like him.

thats how it works in the NFL you hate that guy when hes not on your team but love the passion when he is..

He got our D fired up for the 4th QTR
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 12:11 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: thats how it works in the NFL you hate that guy when hes not on your team but love the passion when he is..

He got our D fired up for the 4th QTR

Was he making it rain on the sideline?   Smirk
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 12:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: Was he making it rain on the sideline?   Smirk

He was making Seahawks eyes rain on punt returns.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote