Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pacman Jones is still human garbage
(09-14-2015, 05:45 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Believe she said he spilled some on the kid too, but whatever, you probably know better than I.  

So maybe Suggs can fix that torn Achilles by threatening to pour bleach on it and spilling some on it in the process.  Worked the first time!

At least this time that idiot did it while playing football. He tore it last time during a pick up basketball game...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 12:55 AM)Wyche Wrote: https://vine.co/v/eF2FdO1P50m

Here's one of the best views I have seen of the incident....and I gather there were others....and we don't see what immediately led to the take down , as they both go out of the frame.

[Image: Screen_shot_2015_09_15_at_7_54_35_AM.png]

Maybe a little facemask, you can't see, but he didn't punch him in the throat. He's got his hands in his face. Looks pretty mutual too.

So there goes "he punched me in the throat!!"
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 06:53 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: you mean like when Big Ben was crying about the Pats D-line switching around and yelling?   Cry

[Image: 640BenArgues091115.JPG]

What's hilarious is what the Pats were doing isn't even against the rules.

Maybe it's time for the guy to learn the rules of the game that he gets paid tens of millions of dollars to play.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 09:25 AM)djs7685 Wrote: What's hilarious is what the Pats were doing isn't even against the rules.

Maybe it's time for the guy to learn the rules of the game that he gets paid tens of millions of dollars to play.

Maybe it's time Dalton learned how to play the game.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 09:26 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Maybe it's time Dalton learned how to play the game.

Passer rating in 2015

7. Andy Dalton
13. Ben Roethlisberger
21. Josh McCown
24. Johnny Manziel
35. Joe Flacco

Times not knowing the rule book in 2015

1. Ben Roethlisberger
2-35. 34 players tied
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 08:57 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: Screen_shot_2015_09_15_at_7_54_35_AM.png]

Maybe a little facemask, you can't see, but he didn't punch him in the throat. He's got his hands in his face. Looks pretty mutual too.

Meh....that's what was said.....and we don't see the scuffle that breaks out as they go out of the frame just before the takedown.  He sure ain't a choir boy by any stretch of the imagination.....that's for sure.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 09:41 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Passer rating in 2015

7. Andy Dalton
13. Ben Roethlisberger
21. Josh McCown
24. Johnny Manziel
35. Joe Flacco

Times not knowing the rule book in 2015

1. Ben Roethlisberger
2-35. 34 players tied

Wow...Them one game stats and all.  You really got me there.   Rolleyes

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 10:26 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Wow...Them one game stats and all.  You really got me there.   Rolleyes

I mean, do you want me to give you 16 game stats when they haven't played 16 games yet?

You said that Andy needs to learn how to play the game.

I was just showing that, thus far, it looks like he HAS learned to play the game. There isn't any other proof either positive or negative to determine whether he has "learned to play the game" better yet.

I don't know how else to explain this one, it's pretty simple to figure out.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 10:31 AM)djs7685 Wrote: I mean, do you want me to give you 16 game stats when they haven't played 16 games yet?

You said that Andy needs to learn how to play the game.

I was just showing that, thus far, it looks like he HAS learned to play the game. There isn't any other proof either positive or negative to determine whether he has "learned to play the game" better yet.

I don't know how else to explain this one, it's pretty simple to figure out.

I keep forgetting Bengal fans and their gnat like memories.

I mean if you want to get into the minutia of things.  I would argue that a guy like Ben with the success that he has had in the regular and post season over his career has a pretty firm grasp of the rules, and that one slip is not indicative of the overall knowledge of the individual.  I would expect you to agree with that given you are getting so hard over Dalton's one showing of potentially knowing how to play the game.  We just have far more evidence for Dalton struggling to play the game vs Ben not knowing the rules.  But you keep them memories short, it's the only haven of the Bengal fan.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 10:47 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I keep forgetting Bengal fans and their gnat like memories.

I mean if you want to get into the minutia of things.  I would argue that a guy like Ben with the success that he has had in the regular and post season over his career has a pretty firm grasp of the rules, and that one slip is not indicative of the overall knowledge of the individual.  I would expect you to agree with that given you are getting so hard over Dalton's one showing of potentially knowing how to play the game.  We just have far more evidence for Dalton struggling to play the game vs Ben not knowing the rules.  But you keep them memories short, it's the only haven of the Bengal fan.

Being successful doesn't necessarily mean you have a firm grasp of the entirety of the rule book. Your entire premise is flawed for that reason.

For example, look at Ben Roethsliberger. He's been very successful, and it turns out he doesn't know the rule book very well.

You said Andy needs to "learn to play the game", which indicates that he didn't know how to play the game very well in the past. I agreed with that, but showed that thus far it seems that he is, in fact, learning. Nothing to look at in the past since we're talking about him "learning the game", so I'm not sure why you'd bring up the past in this discussion. It's irrelevant to this exact argument.

So far, technically, for Andy "learning the game", there is zero evidence that he hasn't and all of the evidence possible that he HAS. Therefore, almost every detail of your post is flawed, not just the premise, so na-na-na-na boo-boo, stick your head in doo-doo.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 11:16 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Being successful doesn't necessarily mean you have a firm grasp of the entirety of the rule book. Your entire premise is flawed for that reason.

For example, look at Ben Roethsliberger. He's been very successful, and it turns out he doesn't know the rule book very well.

You said Andy needs to "learn to play the game", which indicates that he didn't know how to play the game very well in the past. I agreed with that, but showed that thus far it seems that he is, in fact, learning. Nothing to look at in the past since we're talking about him "learning the game", so I'm not sure why you'd bring up the past in this discussion. It's irrelevant to this exact argument.

So far, technically, for Andy "learning the game", there is zero evidence that he hasn't and all of the evidence possible that he HAS. Therefore, almost every detail of your post is flawed, not just the premise, so na-na-na-na boo-boo, stick your head in doo-doo.

I highlighted everything in your post that provides evidence that you don't know what you are talking about.  Congrats!!!

Wink

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 11:20 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I highlighted everything in your post that provides evidence that you don't know what you are talking about.  Congrats!!!

Wink

You didn't do a very good job.

The first 2 the you highlighted weren't directly related, so there's no contradiction there. I merely stated that you don't have to know the entirety of the rule book to become successful. That's just a fact. The next fact is that Ben has been successful while (apparently) not knowing the rule book very well. What's wrong with those statements? Ben didn't know the rules against the Patriots, but he has definitely been successful in the past. Sorry that it hurts your feelings to be told the truth.

Not sure the issue with the other points you highlighted for what seems like no reason. There's no reason to look at the past other than what has happened in 2015. Why would we go further back than this year if we're talking about Andy finally learning how to play the game? Heck, I was in agreement with you about him not playing very well before, but I just pointed that (so far) he's been looking sharp this season.

Nice try, Sherlock. Try again.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 08:57 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: Screen_shot_2015_09_15_at_7_54_35_AM.png]

What the hell do you mean didn't punch him in the throat?!

How do you think his hand got up under his facemask?!  He hit him in the throat and his hand slid up!!  Or do you think Cooper magically went through his facemask to get to the chin?!

Typical Pat!!
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 11:23 AM)djs7685 Wrote: You didn't do a very good job.

so there's no contradiction there. I merely stated that you don't have to know the entirety of the rule book to become successful. That's just a fact. The next fact is that Ben has been successful while (apparently) not knowing the rule book very well. What's wrong with those statements? Ben didn't know the rules against the Patriots, but he has definitely been successful in the past. Sorry that it hurts your feelings to be told the truth.

Not sure the issue with the other points you highlighted for what seems like no reason. There's no reason to look at the past other than what has happened in 2015. Why would we go further back than this year if we're talking about Andy finally learning how to play the game? Heck, I was in agreement with you about him not playing very well before, but I just pointed that (so far) he's been looking sharp this season.

Nice try, Sherlock. Try again.

Please point out where I have used the word contradiction.  Also not knowing the rule book entirely and not knowing it well are neither mutually exclusive or inclusive so one needs to look at the individual.  Again in his entire career he has had one rule laps...I don't thing that equates to "not knowing it well".  That may be a symptom of your exaggerating much like your mistake that I had posted the word contradiction.

As to the highlighted.  I'm not surprised.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 11:26 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: What the hell do you mean didn't punch him in the throat?!

How do you think his hand got up under his facemask?!  He hit him in the throat and his hand slid up!!  Or do you think Crabtree magically went through his facemask to get to the chin?!

Typical Pat!!

Who?

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 11:26 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: What the hell do you mean didn't punch him in the throat?!

How do you think his hand got up under his facemask?!  He hit him in the throat and his hand slid up!!  Or do you think Crabtree magically went through his facemask to get to the chin?!

Typical Pat!!

Jones never used the word punch. He stated he needed to protect himself due to Cooper putting his hands on his throat.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 11:30 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Please point out where I have used the word contradiction.  Also not knowing the rule book entirely and not knowing it well are neither mutually exclusive or inclusive so one needs to look at the individual.  Again in his entire career he has had one rule laps...I don't thing that equates to "not knowing it well".  That may be a symptom of your exaggerating much like your mistake that I had posted the word contradiction.

As to the highlighted.  I'm not surprised.

Obviously it was exaggerating. He did have 1 more rule lapse than 34 other QBs through 1 week though. Pretty impressive standing up on that mountaintop alone!

As to the highlighted, I'm assuming you're saying it because I brought up a game that happened 3 days ago while claiming the past doesn't matter, but I guess I should have clarified and said "pre-2015 season" instead of the past. I just assumed you would know what I was talking about, so my bad on that, if that's what you were talking about of course.

(09-15-2015, 11:31 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Who?

Brad spends so much time screaming at Pat about nonsensical bullshit that he can't get Sherman and Crabtree off his mind.

Hahahahahahaha, so awesome.
Reply/Quote

I watched the replay last night and he doesn't just reach out and push his facemask, he throws is arm out like he's striking at something. Again, not excusing Jones reaction, just not mitigating what Cooper did.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 11:33 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Jones never used the word punch. He stated he needed to protect himself due to Cooper putting his hands on his throat.
Which he clearly did.  

Even if it was just retaliation, it's not like Jones just did it to be a punk.
(09-15-2015, 11:36 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Brad spends so much time screaming at Pat about nonsensical bullshit that he can't get Sherman and Crabtree off his mind.

Hahahahahahaha, so awesome.

And so now you and Pat will ignore the entire point of it because of a slip of the mind.

Typical.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 11:41 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Which he clearly did.  

Even if it was just retaliation, it's not like Jones just did it to be a punk.

And so now you and Pat will ignore the entire point of it because of a slip of the mind.

Typical.

LOL...No one really cares about the point...Probably no one really cares about anyone's point in here.  It's kinda the point of the smack forum.  It's kinda the point you have been missing.  Once you are able to grasp this point you will begin to see the lightheartedness of this forum and be able to not get so bothered by no one caring about your point and caring about the slip of the mind....which is waaaaaaay more fun.

Reply/Quote