Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
'Pacman' Jones told the Steelers to 'shut the f*** up and play football'
... right before he lost to them.

Quote:In early November, Steelers linebacker Vince Williams sent a tweet that many Bengals players construed as a death threat against Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict. Williams eventually deleted the tweet and issued a statement that wasn't quite an apology, but he admitted "I shouldn't have taken these feelings to Twitter but I did." Williams was seemingly upset, as many of his teammates were, because they believed Burfict celebrated after laying a hit on Le'Veon Bell that ended the running back's season.

More than a month between meetings, tensions apparently didn't cool off. Bengals cornerback Adam 'Pacman' Jones had harsh words for the Steelers linebacker before Sunday's game:

https://www.instagram.com/p/_POae_Ejg1/?taken-by=realpacman24

Quote:"I'm sitting here looking at the thing on ESPN. I guess Pittsburgh got all gangsters now. Mike Tomlin needs to tell his team to shut the f*** up and play football 'cuz ain't nothing gonna happen to 5-5 on the field or off the field. Dig that. Y'all wanna go report so report that, bitches."

"Five-five" seemingly refers to Burfict. Jones was upset with the coverage he saw on ESPN.

Fortunately, Sunday's game -- which the Steelers won 33-20 -- was relatively civil after some pregame scrapping. Both teams have vital games coming up. The Steelers are currently the first AFC team outside of the Wild Card picture. The Bengals are fighting for a first round bye against the three-loss Denver Broncos and two-loss New England Patriots.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
I like how you Steelers fans are acting like you won the Super Bowl today.  How soon you forget the Bengals win in Pittsburgh when both teams were at full strength.  If splitting home game losses is the highlight of your season then I'm happy for you.  I'm sure you are all licking each other's terrible towels in victory.  You still have have some walls to climb.  As for the playoffs the Steelers are still on the outside looking in.   :)
Reply/Quote
Waccman jones is very classy
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:32 AM)we-dey! Wrote: Waccman jones is very classy

DeCastro on the ground hitting Gilberry's face mask and poking his fingers into Wallace's eyes was extremely classy.  Dang you Burfict for making him do that.  
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:27 AM)Bengaldor Wrote: I like how you Steelers fans are acting like you won the Super Bowl today.  

How soon you forget the Bengals win in Pittsburgh when both teams were at full strength.  

Impossible, Steeler fans know the bengals are not Super Bowl material.

The Steelers didn't forget the fluke win by the bengals when both teams were at full strength. Thats all that matters.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:23 AM)GMDino Wrote: ... right before he lost to them.

How can he lose to them if he didn't play? Mellow

This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:59 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: How can he lose to them if he didn't play? Mellow

This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

Glad you sobered up.

Not enough to read that that was from the link.   Sad
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 01:01 AM)GMDino Wrote: Glad you sobered up.

Not enough to read that that was from the link.   Sad

What are you trying to say?

English, man!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
The Steelers are not a woman at a bar, hence Pacman Jones can't punch them in the face with impunity.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 01:31 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The Steelers are not a woman at a bar, hence Pacman Jones can't punch them in the face with impunity.

Ha. This guy.  When did you come out of your hole? Before or after a thumb injury?
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 01:36 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Ha. This guy.  When did you come out of your hole? Before or after a thumb injury?

Look at his post history.  He has been vacant from smack talk for some time.  Typical Steelers smack talk fan.   Almost as bad as Colts fan and Poe.  Wink
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 01:31 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The Steelers are not a woman at a bar, hence Pacman Jones can't punch them in the face with impunity.

So this must make the Bengals a college girl cornered in a bar restroom because Ben ......

See how that works.  
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 01:36 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Ha. This guy.  When did you come out of your hole? Before or after a thumb injury?

Aww, how cute.  You think I only emerged because of the Steelers' win.  A rather sad conclusion on your part.

(12-14-2015, 01:58 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: So this must make the Bengals a college girl cornered in a bar restroom because Ben ......

See how that works.  

Why, did Ben comment on today's game?  I don't think he's made a comment of any kind, yet Smackman Jones did.  See how that works?
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 02:00 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Aww, how cute.  You think I only emerged because of the Steelers' win. 

Your post history in the Smack talk forum says you did.  Looking at your post history your last post in smack prior to today's game was 09-28-2015.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 02:03 AM)Bengaldor Wrote: Your post history in the Smack talk forum says you did.  Looking at your post history your last post in smack prior to today's game was 09-28-2015.

Congratulations for showing up in the year 2015.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 02:20 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Congratulations for showing up in the year 2015.  ThumbsUp

No problem humiliating you.  Anyone can easily see the last time you posted in smack prior to today's game was late Septermber.  Big Grin

Quote:Sociopathicsteelerfan

Aww, how cute.  You think I only emerged because of the Steelers' win.  A rather sad conclusion on your part.

Given the above evidence, yes. You did just show up here after a Steelers win. 
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 02:22 AM)Bengaldor Wrote: No problem humiliating you.  Anyone can easily see the last time you posted in smack prior to today's game was late Septermber.  Big Grin

Yes, keep digging the shame hole, I'm enjoying it.
Reply/Quote
"Pacman Jones is a Trashy Punk"
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
And here come the Steelers faithful...... Weeks after getting beat by us and then watching their post season dreams teeter totter, they come out to run their mouths..

10-3 is all I got to say.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 09:47 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: And here come the Steelers faithful...... Weeks after getting beat by us and then watching their post season dreams teeter totter, they come out to run their mouths..

10-3 is all I got to say.

10-3 and getting ready for a one and done post season

Sure it's all you gotta say
Reply/Quote