Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
'Pacman' Jones told the Steelers to 'shut the f*** up and play football'
(12-14-2015, 10:29 AM)we-dey! Wrote: 10-3 and getting ready for a one and done post season

Sure it's all you gotta say

Better to be one and done then to miss it like you guys will.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 09:47 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: And here come the Steelers faithful...... Weeks after getting beat by us and then watching their post season dreams teeter totter, they come out to run their mouths..

10-3 is all I got to say.

Looks like the same ones that were here all along.

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 11:19 AM)GMDino Wrote: Looks like the same ones that were here all along.

Cool

He only knows bandwagon smack.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:23 AM)The GMDino Wrote: ... right before he lost to them.

And Karlos's practice squad brother still hasn't painted anything but his nails. I remember when we were the crybabies... At any rate, hopefully Bell is back soon & some other team can end his season next year.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 06:49 PM)jason Wrote: And Karlos's practice squad brother still hasn't painted anything but his nails. I remember when we were the crybabies... At any rate, hopefully Bell is back soon & some other team can end his season next year.
Between Mike Mitchell and Twitter drama, Bengals fan crying is literally worse than when they finished sub .500 multiple years in a row.

Anything involving "paint" and "Burfict" is a reference to finger painting - the only hobby he will be mentally capable of partaking in by the time he hits the age of 40. The last season he didn't injure his neck and sustain a concussion was when he got benched in college.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 07:19 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Between Mike Mitchell and Twitter drama, Bengals fan crying is literally worse than when they finished sub .500 multiple years in a row.

Anything involving "paint" and "Burfict" is a reference to finger painting - the only hobby he will be mentally capable of partaking in by the time he hits the age of 40. The last season he didn't injure his neck and sustain a concussion was when he got benched in college.

That will still leave him in better shape than Mike Webster.  He played for the Steelers during your first go round as a Steelers fan.  He even played for them when you jumped ship in the 80's, and became a 49ers fan.  He's dead now...  That head injury shit is some funny stuff huh?

Mike Mitchell?  He's a joke.  It never gets old watching him preen and pose after hitting somebody.  I watched the Steelers and Raiders game awhile back.  He popped somebody (Murray maybe), then got up and posed.  He was completely oblivious to the fact that he caused a fumble, but he made sure everybody knows that he hit somebody.  Then the other day he hit Eifert, and did his little pose again.  The problem was, Eifert made the catch, and Mitchell's dumb ass tacked on 15 more yards.  That's some high football IQ right there.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 06:49 PM)jason Wrote: And Karlos's practice squad brother still hasn't painted anything but his nails. I remember when we were the crybabies... At any rate, hopefully Bell is back soon & some other team can end his season next year.

Like, yesterday?

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 07:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: :
Like, yesterday?

Cool

Well played.  I was referring to the "2005 was our year til..." crowd. The Steelers' players sound just like that because LeVeon Bell got tackled.  It's unbelievable.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 07:42 PM)jason Wrote: That will still leave him in better shape than Mike Webster.  He played for the Steelers during your first go round as a Steelers fan.  He even played for them when you jumped ship in the 80's, and became a 49ers fan.  He's dead now...  That head injury shit is some funny stuff huh?

Mike Mitchell?  He's a joke.  It never gets old watching him preen and pose after hitting somebody.  I watched the Steelers and Raiders game awhile back.  He popped somebody (Murray maybe), then got up and posed.  He was completely oblivious to the fact that he caused a fumble, but he made sure everybody knows that he hit somebody.  Then the other day he hit Eifert, and did his little pose again.  The problem was, Eifert made the catch, and Mitchell's dumb ass tacked on 15 more yards.  That's some high football IQ right there.
I really don't care about Mitchell. He keeps coverage over the top and is a solid tackler. He takes too many dumb and unnecessary penalties. I understand it's a culmination of things - his trashing talking, huge hits last game, jumping over the line last year, stealing Brad's girlfriend, and now hitting Eifiert - but the concern and hate for the guy from Bengals fans has been way over the top. I just don't get way. He's no more noticeable than any other player on our D and certainly doesn't stick out among the rest of the league.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 10:05 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I really don't care about Mitchell. He keeps coverage over the top and is a solid tackler. He takes too many dumb and unnecessary penalties. I understand it's a culmination of things - his trashing talking, huge hits last game, jumping over the line last year, stealing Brad's girlfriend, and now hitting Eifiert - but the concern and hate for the guy from Bengals fans has been way over the top. I just don't get way. He's no more noticeable than any other player on our D and certainly doesn't stick out among the rest of the league.

I will give him this...

He sure as hell misses a lot of tackles when offensive players can see him. Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote