Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So 3 of the 4 AFCN teams have lost their starting QB...
and the Steelers aren't one of them?

Craaaaazy.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 09:27 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: and the Steelers aren't one of them?

Craaaaazy.

They lost Ben.  Twice.  Just not for the season.

But it should be noted that each of the teams have lost their starting QB for some stretch and won a game or two without their starter.  

So far.

The Bengals are on the clock....
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 09:35 AM)GMDino Wrote: They lost Ben.  Twice.  Just not for the season.

But it should be noted that each of the teams have lost their starting QB for some stretch and won a game or two without their starter.  

So far.

Forgot to add 'for the season" since I knew Ben was hurt earlier. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 09:35 AM)GMDino Wrote: They lost Ben.  Twice.  Just not for the season.

So far.

49ers is next week and seeing what the browns did.. im sure we can get that 1 win we need if not then then against the happless ravens or possibly the broncos.
Reply/Quote

So far.

Bengals will clinch the AFCN next week by killing the 49ers or at a minimum a playoff spot with a win. The Bengals could lose the next 2 and beat the Ravens in week 17. We beat the Ravens, the Steelers can't catch us due to 5-1 AFCN record so I am not worried about making the playoffs. Of course, I don't know too many teams confident when a red shirt rookie takes over at QB in the playoffs, but either way injuries have to be dealt with so we will see how the Bengals deal with these injuries in the coming weeks. The last I checked the Steelers still need to win out and get help because both the Jets and Chiefs win all tie breakers
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I think the steelers beat the jets in a tiebreaker at the end of the season.

And yes it's crazy now all the qb's in the north will have missed time. Hopefully Andy will be back for the playoffs
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 01:02 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Bengals will clinch the AFCN next week by killing the 49ers or at a minimum a playoff spot with a win. The Bengals could lose the next 2 and beat the Ravens in week 17. We beat the Ravens, the Steelers can't catch us due to 5-1 AFCN record so I am not worried about making the playoffs. Of course, I don't know too many teams confident when a red shirt rookie takes over at QB in the playoffs, but either way injuries have to be dealt with so we will see how the Bengals deal with these injuries in the coming weeks. The last I checked the Steelers still need to win out and get help because both the Jets and Chiefs win all tie breakers

All the Steelers need to do is win out.
Reply/Quote
Anything could happen to anyone folks. Fat Jen. A. Brown. You name it. No one is safe.

You just roll the dice and see what happens. There ain't no gimmes in this league.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 09:27 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: and the Steelers aren't one of them?

Craaaaazy.

to be fair the browns never had one
Reply/Quote
Teams in the AFC playoff picture. All but the Pats and Chefs have started another Qb other than their starter.

Pats - 1
Chefs - 1
Bengals - 2
Denver - 2
Colts - 2
Texans - 2
Jets - 2
Bills - 2
Steelers - 3
Reply/Quote