Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pacman adopts Chris Henry's kids
(09-03-2021, 08:30 PM)Tony Wrote: I think the mother is in Prison...

Where did you hear this?  I can't find anything when I search for it.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 03:04 PM)Tony Wrote: I thought the same thing brother. People can change gfor the better. The media just wants to keep running with the same narrative..

I'd like to agree, but we've also talked about Ben being a sexual predator non stop for over a decade.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 10:56 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Where did you hear this?  I can't find anything when I search for it.

I'm gonna be honest it was a comment on the YouTube video.. Guess they might of been wrong..
Reply/Quote
Adam isn't a terrible guy, he just has bi-polar, which makes him prone to crazy outbursts.

Kinda similar to Brandon Marshall and Ron Artest.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
This is cool. But really? Are there not requirements for being an adoptive parent? Like less than 4 arrests or something like that? Kids probably need a good role model. He isn’t one.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 08:19 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: So did he LITERALLY adopt them?  I would think that requires the mother giving them up to happen.  People often use the word to mean they have put a vested interest in caring and assisting children without doing the literal legal part.

The mother does not have to give them up for him to become an adoptive father. It is a legal way for him to be able to care for them when they are with him, ie, signing consent for treatment, schools, etc.  Now if the father was still alive, that would be different.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2021, 02:05 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Adam isn't a terrible guy, he just has bi-polar, which makes him prone to crazy outbursts.

Kinda similar to Brandon Marshall and Ron Artest.

On a side note... If you haven't seen Untold (about the Malice At the Palace) on Netflix it's worth your time. Perspective changing to say the least. The incident was basically a couple thousand against 15 fight.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2021, 12:48 PM)jason Wrote: On a side note... If you haven't seen Untold (about the Malice At the Palace) on Netflix it's worth your time. Perspective changing to say the least. The incident was basically a couple thousand against 15 fight.

Slightly off topic, but I watched the newest episode of Untold last night (Crime & Penalties), and it was highly entertaining. It’s about a mobster that bought his 17 year old son a minor league hockey team, and made him the president and GM. It’s wild stuff.

Reply/Quote
(09-04-2021, 12:53 AM)Tony Wrote: I'm gonna be honest it was a comment on the YouTube video.. Guess they might of been wrong..

If a court let her give her kids to Adam Jones something has to be wrong with her. 
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2021, 03:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If a court let her give her kids to Adam Jones something has to be wrong with her. 

This had to be said...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2021, 03:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If a court let her give her kids to Adam Jones something has to be wrong with her. 

I'm sure alot of kids would live to have a millionaire adopt them. I'm sure they will be just fine and go through college and everything... You don't know what kind of parent Pacman is... He could be one of the best Dads in the world for all you know..
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2021, 03:46 PM)Tony Wrote: I'm sure alot of kids would live to have a millionaire adopt them. I'm sure they will be just fine and go through college and everything... You don't know what kind of parent Pacman is... He could be one of the best Dads in the world for all you know..

True.  Maybe Pig Ben will adopt my daughters.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 08:06 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Pacman lives somewhat close to me and is in my part of town; I could drive to his house in about 2 mintues.  His house is actually about 100 yards from one of my good friends, and I know another person whose cousin lives directly across the street and they've both been over and hung out with him.

Anyways, I've heard TONS of stories in addition to all of the others one that make their way around town.  While I don't think Pacman is an evil person or anything like that, he definitely does not just have "too much fun" or is like "a lot of us".  He's earned a lot of his reputation.

From what I know, he probably best can be decribed as a Jeckyll and Hyde personality.  He's someone you'd want to be very careful around when he's drinking, if not all together avoid.  The problem is, he drinks quite a bit.

I'm not pointing any of this out to rag on the dude.  A lot of people are mixture of good and bad.  But you cannot sum up Pacman Jones as just a guy who likes to have too much fun.  It's way more complicated than that.  

Thanks Wes, did not know this as you know. Sorry for calling a questionably dude a good guy. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote