Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pacman arrested again
Dude really should just have a room reserved at the Justice Center...

https://www.wcpo.com/sports/football/bengals/former-bengal-adam-pacman-jones-arrested-in-hamilton-county
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I admire his consistency...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Can he still return punts? Mellow

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
He should have invaded the capitol, it was less risky.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Shocking.Shocked
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2021, 08:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Can he still return punts?  Mellow

Why, people don't have to punt against this defense.

Yet he didn't lay a hand on Joey Porter. Ah, the day that hope died.
Reply/Quote
Saw that. I actually thought it was in Northern Kentucky because people see him over here a fair amount

He was so nice to me whenever I saw him at training camp and then how he told my brother he remembered me when my brother saw him at a fundraiser, but it's like there's this whole other side to him that can flip out so easy.
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2021, 11:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Saw that. I actually thought it was in Northern Kentucky because people see him over here a fair amount

He was so nice to me whenever I saw him at training camp and then how he told my brother he remembered me when my brother saw him at a fundraiser, but it's like there's this whole other side to him that can flip out so easy.

He clearly has trouble controlling his impulses. If it weren't for his ability to play football, he'd have spent his life in and out of prison. Hell, he still might end up there before it's all said and done. The streets raised him, and he still lives that way... Even though he doesn't have too. The guy tried to fight the bodyguard/ babysitter that Jerry Jones hired for him.

Textbook knucklehead...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I noticed the article did not say why the altercation occurred. That said, Jones obviously has a problem controlling himself when alcohol is involved, and I've known many people like that. I also wonder just how much brain damage he has.
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2021, 07:14 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dude really should just have a room reserved at the Justice Center...

https://www.wcpo.com/sports/football/bengals/former-bengal-adam-pacman-jones-arrested-in-hamilton-county

There's apparently more to this story and it looks like Jones could have been defending himself or something.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2021, 06:56 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I noticed the article did not say why the altercation occurred. That said, Jones obviously has a problem controlling himself when alcohol is involved, and I've known many people like that. I also wonder just how much brain damage he has.

Well, we also learned last year that he’s bipolar.

Reply/Quote
(02-17-2021, 04:01 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: There's apparently more to this story and it looks like Jones could have been defending himself or something.

That's what he's says... But the guy sure finds himself having to defend himself quote often.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2021, 01:59 PM)jason Wrote: That's what he's says... But the guy sure finds himself having to defend himself quote often.

once he had to pay out once he became a target for the money hungry.
Reply/Quote