Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pacman jones, any trade value here?
Just curios to see if you guys think any cb hungry team might be willing to trade for him? And if so, for what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2017, 04:42 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Just curios to see if you guys think any cb hungry team might be willing to trade for him?  And if so, for what?

Yeah, they could get a BJ in the 9th round.

(That's a Back Judge ya perverts!)
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
ZERO
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2017, 05:01 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: ZERO

Yeah nobody with half a brain would give up anything other than another head case for him 
Reply/Quote
no way
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
At the very least, nobody would do anything until the courts and the Commish are done with him.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
In prison you could probably get a carton of Pall-Malls and a box of Fudge Rounds at the commissary for him.
Reply/Quote
lol
Reply/Quote
No, and he's as good as gone in Cincy. Why do you think they threw all of that money at Dre?
Reply/Quote
Nope. Maybe if he didn't have this issue. But he has none.

Plus, there's a chance he may be suspended for the entire season. People are overlooking that.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
If he gets jail time it won't be for any long stretch or he wouldn't have been released from custody as soon as he was. The real question will be suspension or flat out ban from the league. If the league goes really easy on him he'll have trade value and that is the only reason I can think of for the team not already cutting him. I can see a possible ban which would let the team off the hook for his contract....I think..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2017, 03:17 PM)grampahol Wrote: If he gets jail time it won't be for any long stretch or he wouldn't have been released from custody as soon as he was. The real question will be suspension or flat out ban from the league. If the league goes really easy on him he'll have trade value and that is the only reason I can think of for the team not already cutting him. I can see a possible ban which would let the team off the hook for his contract....I think..

I could see anything from a slap on the wrist to a lengthy suspension.  I think we are more jaded to pacman because we are closest to him as a fan base.  Sure his play declined last year but for teams needing a CByou never know
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2017, 04:42 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Just curios to see if you guys think any cb hungry team might be willing to trade for him?  And if so, for what?

A corner rich draft and Pacman has a decent contract and he's likely to get suspended and he just might get into trouble again.

So he'll play out his contract with the Bengals and actually could be our best corner talent wise.

Reply/Quote
I could see Belichick flipping the Bengals a late round pick. Similar to the Chad trade.
Reply/Quote