Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pacman says Stealers are the dirtiest team in the NFL
Pacman claims that AB faked an injury too in that fateful playoff game... He's right to alot of that stuff always happened against the stealers with Burfict.
https://youtu.be/_Kh4Q1HMQ_g
Reply/Quote
I get that Pacman is popular now, but this is Marvin era crap that we need to put behind us if we're actually going to move on as a franchise. I guess the players on the Bengals don't really care since they have jobs to do, but that's just my 2 cents.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 03:08 PM)Tony Wrote: Pacman claims that AB faked an injury too in that fateful playoff game... He's right to alot of that stuff always happened against the stealera with Burfict.
https://youtu.be/_Kh4Q1HMQ_g

I agree the Steelers are dirty but is statement about the Brown thing is really dumb and kind of kills the rest of anything he has to say. Not only is he still trying to say Brown faked the concussion in that game but he was SO committed to his fake that he missed their next playoff game too? I mean come on. 
Reply/Quote
If he is even slightly less idiotic the Steelers have 15 more yards between them and the goalposts at the end of that game. If he thinks the Steelers are dirty, that's a good indicator that they're clean.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 05:02 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: If he is even slightly less idiotic the Steelers have 15 more yards between them and the goalposts at the end of that game. If he thinks the Steelers are dirty, that's a good indicator that they're clean.

I don't know what you have been watching for the last 45-50 years, but the Steelers are anything but clean.
Reply/Quote
It goes without saying honestly...

And we should just move on to the Burrow age where we just beat them anyway...
Reply/Quote
If my eyes rolled any harder they'd get stuck
Reply/Quote
He's not wrong about the Steelers being dirty, but no one will care because our fans hate Pacman. Tbh, I have trouble thinking of many players our fans don't hate.

If Carson, Boomer, Dalton, Dillon, Pickens, Collinsworth, JJo, Dunlap, Geno, Burfict, Jeremy Hill, Maualuga, Chad, or even AJ Green said the same thing, I imagine it'd be met with a similar response.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 06:00 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: He's not wrong about the Steelers being dirty, but no one will care because our fans hate Pacman. Tbh, I have trouble thinking of many players our fans don't hate.

If Carson, Boomer, Dalton, Dillon, Pickens, Collinsworth, JJo, Dunlap, Geno, Burfict, Jeremy Hill, Maualuga, Chad, or even AJ Green said the same thing, I imagine it'd be met with a similar response.

Carson is the only one listed that I dislike, but for the record I do dislike Pacman as well. 

Yet he is correct the steelers are the dirtiest team ever and there is not even a close second team in the race.  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 06:00 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: He's not wrong about the Steelers being dirty, but no one will care because our fans hate Pacman. Tbh, I have trouble thinking of many players our fans don't hate.

But you forgot a few hated that I actually like off the list, Peko and Justin Smith come to mind

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

I dont hate any of those guys. Carson I dislike the most, but I actually like Pacman and thought he played with fire and passion here when we needed it. The Stealers playoff game should've never came down to our D having to make yet another stop to win the game. They did their job, but Jeremy Hill fumbled the game away. I dont hate Hill either, but readily admit that he lost that game for us more than anyone else on the team. 

But back to the topic. yeah the Stealers are the dirtiest team in the NFL, and I would like to add that they didnt beat Seattle in the SB. They were handed the trophy by the refs. Thats all. 
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 04:56 PM)TheFan Wrote: I agree the Steelers are dirty but is statement about the Brown thing is really dumb and kind of kills the rest of anything he has to say. Not only is he still trying to say Brown faked the concussion in that game but he was SO committed to his fake that he missed their next playoff game too? I mean come on. 

And basically lost his damn mind following that hit. Pacman is full of it, and his inability to control his impulses cost us that win.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
That whole interview perfectly summarises Pacmans career. He talks with Sharpe in a really likeable way. Clearly quite a smart dude. Reveals he adopted Slims kids, which is obviously as noble as it gets. Then still claims AB play acted getting his head taken off on one of the more obviously dirty plays in recent memory. Man Marv era Bengals was frustrating.

Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 05:13 PM)Earendil Wrote: I don't know what you have been watching for the last 45-50 years, but the Steelers are anything but clean.

Amen
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 03:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I get that Pacman is popular now, but this is Marvin era crap that we need to put behind us if we're actually going to move on as a franchise.  I guess the players on the Bengals don't really care since they have jobs to do, but that's just my 2 cents.

Thank You.  What I was thinking.  Tony has started 2 Pacman posts just now, and he is hung up on The Pacman.  This is 2021 and Pacman is long gone.  After 30 years without a play-off win, I'm ready to get behind The New Bengals.  Not only is Marvin long gone, but just about all of Marvin's players are long gone. The window of opportunity closed on the 2011 to 2015 team and once that window shut, it got pretty ugly going downhill.  I'm hoping New Day, not Who Dey, comes together.  Pacman is living in the Past man. I mean, people can start a million threads about Pacman if they want, but I'm ready for BENGALS 2021 to Start. 

GO BENGALS... Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 06:58 PM)bengaloo Wrote: I dont hate any of those guys. Carson I dislike the most, but I actually like Pacman and thought he played with fire and passion here when we needed it. The Stealers playoff game should've never came down to our D having to make yet another stop to win the game. They did their job, but Jeremy Hill fumbled the game away. I dont hate Hill either, but readily admit that he lost that game for us more than anyone else on the team. 

But back to the topic. yeah the Stealers are the dirtiest team in the NFL, and I would like to add that they didnt beat Seattle in the SB. They were handed the trophy by the refs. Thats all. 

Till this very day, if you go on Jeremy Hills Twitter, people always comment fumble anytime he posts a.d alot of other nasty stuff. Ya , I'm one of them.. It was 100% his fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 07:26 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: That whole interview perfectly summarises Pacmans career. He talks with Sharpe in a really likeable way. Clearly quite a smart dude. Reveals he adopted Slims kids, which is obviously as noble as it gets. Then still claims AB play acted getting his head taken off on one of the more obviously dirty plays in recent memory. Man Marv era Bengals was frustrating.

Marvin had nothing to do with it. Mike Brown liked his cheap labor, and got Pacman and Burfict cause nobody else would. They produced at times, but when it really mattered, we saw why the rest of the league took a hard pass on those dudes.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 06:00 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: He's not wrong about the Steelers being dirty, but no one will care because our fans hate Pacman. Tbh, I have trouble thinking of many players our fans don't hate.

Geno is probably the closest we have to a universally loved former Bengal. There’s one dude here that always ragged on him in GDT’s (we all know who), but it’s hard for me to imagine anyone truly “hating” Geno.

Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 10:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Geno is probably the closest we have to a universally loved former Bengal. There’s one dude here that always ragged on him in GDT’s (we all know who), but it’s hard for me to imagine anyone truly “hating” Geno.

I'm never in the game day threads, but I do remember someone saying that if you took away this game, that game, and two more games, that Geno hadn't done anything a few years ago. I don't remember who, and it doesn't matter, but that's f'n silly.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 06:42 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Carson is the only one listed that I dislike, but for the record I do dislike Pacman as well. 

Yet he is correct the steelers are the dirtiest team ever and there is not even a close second team in the race.  

The Saints lost their HC for a year due to intentional acts to hurt other players. 
Reply/Quote