Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palm Springs
Hey all. I don't post much in this forum, but I'd like to happily recommend a film written by my friend's little brother; Palm Springs available on Hulu. I honestly think it's excellent and definitely something your wife or girlfriend will enjoy. It's also extremely funny so don't think you'll be watching The Notebook or anything.
Reply/Quote
It’s good. Plus One meets Groundhog Day.

I almost watched it before based upon the preview, but it was late. Then I forgot about it after not watching Hulu for awhile. So I’m glad you reminded me about it.

Thumbs up.

But, I don’t understand the appeal of the Sonoran Desert.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 10:22 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Hey all.  I don't post much in this forum, but I'd like to happily recommend a film written by my friend's little brother; Palm Springs available on Hulu.  I honestly think it's excellent and definitely something your wife or girlfriend will enjoy.  It's also extremely funny so don't think you'll be watching The Notebook or anything.

Wait a minute, HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE LIKES?!?!Pissed
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 01:45 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Wait a minute, HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE LIKES?!?!Pissed

How does he know what your wife and your girlfriend like?
Reply/Quote
I watched like half of it and then forgot to go back to it, but I’ll finish it up sooner or later. And I kind of likes The Notebook
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote